Tom Brady

5wide

We always wondered, what would Brady do with a supporting cast as good as Manning's...well, if the first 3 weeks are any indicator, the answer is pretty darn good. Check out these stats...they're insane.

70-88 (79.5%)

887 Yds (295.7 ypg)

10 TD - 1 Int

141.8 QB Rating

He could open the Bengal game with 12 straight incompletions and still be completing at a 70% clip.

Projected over a 16 game season, his stats would look like this...

373-469 (79.5%)

4,731 Yds

53 TD - 5 Int

:scared:

I think he's the best QB in the business and I'm glad he's finally got some elite talent around him to show what he can do with it.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Toms been the best QB in the league for a while now. He might get a few more rings before hes done. If he does he might be consider the best qb in the history of the game. Jmo.
I'll go with Manning. As for the best in the history of the game I don't see him being better than Montana was, or Marino, Elway, Unitas, Tarkenton, Favre, Staubach, Starr or Bradshaw. Heck, I might even have to put Aikman ahead of him when all is said and done. My opinion only, naturally.

I'll go with Manning. As for the best in the history of the game I don't see him being better than Montana was, or Marino, Elway, Unitas, Tarkenton, Favre, Staubach, Starr or Bradshaw. Heck, I might even have to put Aikman ahead of him when all is said and done. My opinion only, naturally.

I agree with you. However if Brady would wind up 5-7 rings he goes to the head of the class.

If Brady continues on this season putting up monstrous numbers and wins another Super Bowl, his argument vs. Peyton and his argument vs. the greatest ever changes, IMO.

First, the obvious thing is that he had 4 Super Bowl wins.

Second, the stat argument that was his weak point is gone. Now that he is surrounded by weapons and is putting up elite numbers, you can't say he's just a game manager anymore. He's proving that he can do exactly what Manning does when he has the weapons...and he's already proved that he can do what Manning can't do without them.

Brady is the best in the league now...and, IMO, he's chasing history and the possibility of being the best ever.