Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Middle School Basketball

Featured Replies

Congrats to all MS teams this season and all the teams in the NKYMSBL on fine seasons. Congrats to Twenhofel (7th) for their conference tourney title.

 

This thread has been awesome all season long and I have enjoyed reading the posts and conversing w/everyone about the greatest sport on Earth, BASKETBALL!

 

Ditto :thumb: but we still have at least 4 more games TubbyCAT.

Seriously I really have enjoyed this thread and meeting some fellow BGP'ers!

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Future, I've been hearing some rumblings about Gover AND Dishman transferring as well. Any truth to this?
It would take a lot to get them to transfer. I don't see it happening.:sssh:
Guard
That will definately help Corbin. They should be pretty good next season.
  • Author
It would take a lot to get them to transfer. I don't see it happening.:sssh:

 

If they did transfer where would they go? Lincoln Co?

If they did transfer where would they go? Lincoln Co?
Highlands?:D I really don't think it has ever been discussed. Rumors.
If they did transfer where would they go? Lincoln Co?

 

I heard two weeks ago from a VERY reliable LC source that Gover is gonna be at Lincoln. Our 7th grade team this year was Final Four at state tournament - we can only get better with a true shooter like Gover!:banana:

I heard two weeks ago from a VERY reliable LC source that Gover is gonna be at Lincoln. Our 7th grade team this year was Final Four at state tournament - we can only get better with a true shooter like Gover!:banana:
Gover had throw around the idea of playing some summer basketball with Lincoln Co. but not transferring.
Gover had thrown around the idea of playing some summer basketball with Lincoln Co. but not transferring.
Gover is leaning towards playing D1 AAU though.
  • Author
Highlands?:D I really don't think it has ever been discussed. Rumors.

 

Well I may believe it if it was football but nice try. :thumb:

 

Should be interesting to see how he shakes out in D1, he is an excellent player. I heard a rumor he was going to play with Gtown Thunder.

A couple of parents from Lincoln's 7th grade team told me their sons were going to be playing D1 AAU with Northeastern KY Royals. I don't know why they would travel all the way to Ashland to play and practice with that team.

  • Author
A couple of parents from Lincoln's 7th grade team told me their sons were going to be playing D1 AAU with Northeastern KY Royals. I don't know why they would travel all the way to Ashland to play and practice with that team.

 

That is interesting but I have heard of kids traveling from Louisville and Lexington up North to practice and play with teams from NKY.

A couple of parents from Lincoln's 7th grade team told me their sons were going to be playing D1 AAU with Northeastern KY Royals. I don't know why they would travel all the way to Ashland to play and practice with that team.

 

First of all, that would be great if NE KY play D1. I know their older team plays D1. Last year, they played D2. As far as the type of team, last year they were average but teams can change from year to year.

Well I may believe it if it was football but nice try. :thumb:

 

Should be interesting to see how he shakes out in D1, he is an excellent player. I heard a rumor he was going to play with Gtown Thunder.

If he decides to play with an AAU team it will be Georgetown.

Gover, would be a nice addition to any team, great kid, fun to watch play and from a "Super family" as well! He would be a great pick up for the G Men's team.

 

The 13 Under D1 state, should really be interesting with teams beefing up their team roster with the states top players. I don't know much about the 13 Under NE KY Royals, or the Wolf pack. I'm sure they will be strong teams. I do know the G Men, and The Ville, is loaded with top (2013) players in the state, may be some in the country. This 2013 class is loaded with basketball IQ players and athletes. Some think the class of 2012 is stronger, may be athletically, but not with basketball IQ players.

 

Sorry, The Rising Stars, is a very good and very well coached.:thumb:

 

This is why I love AAU basketball, the best going against the best "Iron sharpens Iron". I tell my players you will never know how good you are or how good you can become. If you don't play the best players or teams and love the challenge. I'm excited about getting to watch all this talent play in the state tournament. Like T.O., says "get your popcorn and watch the show", :banana:as Dukie V, says "It's show time baby".:walk:

I hope to see you at a gym soon.

I too am looking forward to AAU. This was a fun middle school season and a great middle school thread. Now that it is over let the AAU begin!!:thumb:

Good luck to The Ville, Georgetown Thunder and the rest of the AAU teams. Go show the state that the class of 2013 is the strongest class!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.