September 24, 200719 yr I remember before the season even started how ALL the UL fans were saying UL is a national power and this a that...Sorry guys, just to let you know a "national power" does not go from pre-season number 8 to losing to back to back games to teams that are un-ranked...and falling completely off the radar to even maybe not making it to a bowl game...So can we finally end all the this talk about UL being a "national power" and just admit that UL went through ONE good season of football???
September 24, 200719 yr Author One good coach is more like it. Yep, and I think he will be back in college football in about 2 years...
September 24, 200719 yr I'm sure if UK wasn't 4-0 right now, this thread wouldn't have been started. :lol:
September 24, 200719 yr Author I'm sure if UK wasn't 4-0 right now, this thread wouldn't have been started. :lol: Yes it would have, UK being 4-0 has nothing to do with this...the fact that UL is 2-2 has everything to do with it. :thumb:
September 24, 200719 yr I remember before the season even started how ALL the UL fans were saying UL is a national power and this a that...Sorry guys, just to let you know a "national power" does not go from pre-season number 8 to losing to back to back games to teams that are un-ranked...and falling completely off the radar to even maybe not making it to a bowl game...So can we finally end all the this talk about UL being a "national power" and just admit that UL went through ONE good season of football??? UL has had several good seasons of football building to this point. I think they just lost too much on defense (7 starters I think) to be an honest top 10 team. The offense has been solid (as expected), .. but if you cannot stop anyone, you cannot win consistently. I think UL will finish stronger than many think. However, ... if the defense doesn't step up and make some big improvements, .. they will have to be in shootout fashion.
September 24, 200719 yr I'm sure if UK wasn't 4-0 right now, this thread wouldn't have been started. :lol: They're feeling jubilant these days, huh? :lol: :jump:
September 24, 200719 yr I'm sure if UK wasn't 4-0 right now, this thread wouldn't have been started. :lol: UK could be 0and 4 it wouldn't make any difference.U of L fans were the ones saying the Ville was a national powerhouse.U of K wasn't claiming to be.
September 24, 200719 yr So can we use some of the same logic being used here to determine that UK isn't a national power in basketball?
September 24, 200719 yr U of L fans were the ones saying the Ville was a national powerhouse. Who was that exactly? Did they say FOR SURE Louisville was a national power, or that they were well on their way???
September 24, 200719 yr So can we use some of the same logic being used here to determine that UK isn't a national power in basketball? There is something called History that plays into that. Right now UK isn't a national power in BBall.
September 24, 200719 yr Author There is something called History that plays into that. Right now UK isn't a national power in BBall. :thumb: UK is Traditionally a national power in basketball. UL is not even close in football.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.