Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky has tough road ahead

Featured Replies

Kentucky has a better team than Georgia and Tennessee. That doesn't mean they will beat those teams, but they can't use the excuse that the talent just isn't there...

 

True, but Georgia is on the road and those fans will have nothing but revenge on their minds and so will the players, and Tennessee they way it looks, is on a tough, tough road so by the last game of the year I don't think Kentucky will be able to hang with them. Maybe I am wrong, which I was about Louisville too just my thoughts.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True, but Georgia is on the road and those fans will have nothing but revenge on their minds and so will the players, and Tennessee they way it looks, is on a tough, tough road so by the last game of the year I don't think Kentucky will be able to hang with them. Maybe I am wrong, which I was about Louisville too just my thoughts.

 

One thing I will say is that UK is not going to sneak up on anyone this season. Everyone knows that the offense can play and they won't overlook UK.

So did we beat us the other night?

:lol: :lol: Depends on who we and us are. :D What was this thrad about now??:confused: :lol:

True, but Georgia is on the road and those fans will have nothing but revenge on their minds and so will the players, and Tennessee they way it looks, is on a tough, tough road so by the last game of the year I don't think Kentucky will be able to hang with them. Maybe I am wrong, which I was about Louisville too just my thoughts.

 

 

UT is not very good this year. I think UK beats them in Commonwealth.

One thing I will say is that UK is not going to sneak up on anyone this season. Everyone knows that the offense can play and they won't overlook UK.

 

True, I was just saying. Miss State won't be an easy game. Miss State just beat Auburn. UK's offense is among the best in the SEC, but im not sold on their defense just yet. When they play Arkansas, LSU and Florida, I will see if the D is for real or not. But we all know the offesne is there, just the defense.

UT is not very good this year. I think UK beats them in Commonwealth.

 

How are they not good? because their record says 1-2? UK will have a time stopping Ainge and IMO Tennessee gets UK again this year.

True, I was just saying. Miss State won't be an easy game. Miss State just beat Auburn. UK's offense is among the best in the SEC, but im not sold on their defense just yet. When they play Arkansas, LSU and Florida, I will see if the D is for real or not. But we all know the offesne is there, just the defense.

 

 

If Auburn had any kind of offense, that game wouldn't have been close. I think as long as UK doesn't overlook the Bulldogs it will be a blowout win for the Cats.

How are they not good? because their record says 1-2? UK will have a time stopping Ainge and IMO Tennessee gets UK again this year.

 

 

Because they have been beaten soundly twice, and have looked bad in both cases.

Kentucky will have to play well, very well every game from here on out. I don't see them beating LSU, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina or Tennessee. Miss State and Vandy won't be easy either. I see them at 6-6 or 7-5.

:thumb: I agree, I said before the season that U.K. could very well be a better football team and not have as good of record as last season. I will stick with my original pick of 5-7 or 6-6 and hope for better. (more towards the 6-6 now)

 

I just would love to see the day when 6-6 or 7-5 are considered bad records like they are at most places in the SEC.

Because they have been beaten soundly twice, and have looked bad in both cases.

 

Both L's were against top 10 teams. Ainge has played good, but like Brohm in Louisville the defense just doesn't look to great.

If Kentucky just takes it one game at a time they will be fine. This team is different...I see them honestly losing to LSU and Florida, and that's all. That puts them at 10-2, and a New Year's Day Bowl. Call me crazy, but this is definitely realistic.

If Kentucky just takes it one game at a time they will be fine. This team is different...I see them honestly losing to LSU and Florida, and that's all. That puts them at 10-2, and a New Year's Day Bowl. Call me crazy, but this is definitely realistic.

 

10-2?? I don't see that at all. That means they win 7 of their next 9 games which I also don't see at all.

At the beginning of the season I said 9-3 and you all thought I was smoking something. My prediction is looking good right now. Also how in the world can you all think Tennessee will beat us? If anything we will beat Tennessee by 20-25.

Please don't forget:

 

UK's offensive line is young, inexperienced, and weak. That will play a major factor going into the meat of the schedule.

 

Also, the defensive line has been plagued with injuries which will factor in as well.

 

These 9-3, 8-4 predictions are too lofty in my opinion. 6-6 or 7-5 is much more attainable/realistic and then anything better than that, is purely a bonus.

 

Let's beat Arkansas and start this murderous schedule out at 4-0!

Kentucky will have to play well, very well every game from here on out. I don't see them beating LSU, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina or Tennessee. Miss State and Vandy won't be easy either. I see them at 6-6 or 7-5.

 

So I guess if it was UL, you would think that they would lose to all those teams as well?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.