September 16, 200719 yr Thanks little GT... How smart is it to take a flying leap into the Dog Pound, especially when you are losing to the Browns? If calling you out when you are consistently posting bad information makes me Little GT, okay. Although I'm 2-3 inches and 15 pounds bigger than he is.
September 16, 200719 yr I am glad Lewis and Edwards are on my fantasy team but it sucks the Bengals are going to lose.
September 16, 200719 yr Although I'm 2-3 inches and 15 pounds bigger than he is. Your only 5'4"? :laugh:
September 16, 200719 yr 12 points against the Bills. Find your own thread... The Bills couldn't score in a..................
September 16, 200719 yr If calling you out when you are consistently posting bad information makes me Little GT, okay. Although I'm 2-3 inches and 15 pounds bigger than he is. I consistently post bad information? OK... GT is great....you just need to move out beyond that shadow.
September 16, 200719 yr Wow. Secondary got waxed BAD today. Secondary not good, but absolutely and unequivocally no pass rush.
September 16, 200719 yr And that proves what? He's a great receiver, but why must he continue to bring all of this nonsense upon himself?
September 16, 200719 yr TD Glenn Holt....... That was an NFL pass right there... Carson had NO space and squeezed it in.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.