September 16, 200719 yr 12 points against the Bills. Find your own thread... You can score 12 when your DEFENSE only gives up 3 :ylsuper:
September 16, 200719 yr He's a great receiver, but why must he continue to bring all of this nonsense upon himself?I would love to hear how it negatively affects the team.
September 16, 200719 yr I consistently post bad information? OK... GT is great....you just need to move out beyond that shadow. It's definitely been wrong more than right lately...
September 16, 200719 yr I guess 85's explosion at the half in the playoff game versus the Steelers was a positive move.
September 16, 200719 yr It's definitely been wrong more than right lately... Interesting...let's see the evidence.
September 16, 200719 yr I guess 85's explosion at the half in the playoff game versus the Steelers was a positive move. Yeah he is a terrible teammate. :rolleyes:
September 16, 200719 yr I guess 85's explosion at the half in the playoff game versus the Steelers was a positive move.Wow, welcome to 2 and a half years ago. Also, if anything that shows he hates losing and has passion for the game and team. Also, it was widely admitted by everyone there that the "incident" was greatly exaggerated.
September 16, 200719 yr I like him as a receiver but all of this extra curricular is annoying.But how does it make him a bad teammate?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.