JC Alumni 76

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shawn Grim 163 yards with a TD

Chase Richardson 56 yards

As a team...JC Defense had 5 interceptions

The defense was the key last night at that was the stat that give us the win. JC is going to have to do better in terms of yardage giving up over 200 in the air, most off of slip screens, which a good passing threat like Woodford Co. possess will take advantage of. The run defense was once again solid just giving up 24yds on 19 carries. Also numerous sacks by the Eagles defense, I heard the freshman Bratton had 2 sacks.

Grim had in the neighborhood of 170 yards on around 25 carries and one touchdown. JC was 1-8 passing. They held Wheelersburg to 24 yards of rushing offense, I think. I believe Ian Welch had 3 INTs and Grim had 2 INTs.

I was there and I believe welch had 3 but Grim only had one while the Freshman Quarterback # 5 had the last interception of the game.

Johnson Central 5A school in Kentucky they have over three times the enrollment of Wheelersburg. Wheelersburg only has 120 boys in the school. Johnson Central should have won the ballgame by alot more.

Thats arguable. Its funny that you say that though considering you thought Wheelersburg would win the game by 2 TD's.;) Its was a good game between two solid ball clubs and most people knew that. Traveling into Ohio and playing a good team is a solid win no matter the spread.

Knowing the football history of both schools, this is a good win for JC, especially on the road. Wheelersburg is a very formidable opponent.

Johnson Central 5A school in Kentucky they have over three times the enrollment of Wheelersburg. Wheelersburg only has 120 boys in the school. Johnson Central should have won the ballgame by alot more.

What changed your mind? This was what you said a couple of days ago.

The Burg will win tonight 28-14. They are a very good athletic school. They are a very small school enrollment around 180 boys. But man can they play Football and Basketball.

Which is it, 120 boys, 180 boys, or none of the above?:D

(Wheelersburg has an enrollment in grades 9-12 of around 430 students.)

OOps I was wrong Wheelersburg has 185 boys and 146 girls in school. That is a total of 331 these numbers come from the OHSAA web site. Yes I thought that the Burg would win. But the funny thing that I dont understand is that Johnson Central can say that it was a test or quality win when they are a much much larger school.