Johnson Central 14 Wheelersburg, OH 3

JC Alumni 76

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.

I would have to think, that with Wheelersburg being a Class 5 school,(2nd to smallest class) they have a excellent chance of making the playoffs. Although in Ohio, it sounds as if just making the playoffs is an accomplishment. I believe JC's radio announcers said that only 8 teams out of each class make the playoffs, is that right?

I would have to think, that with Wheelersburg being a Class 5 school,(2nd to smallest class) they have a excellent chance of making the playoffs. Although in Ohio, it sounds as if just making the playoffs is an accomplishment. I believe JC's radio announcers said that only 8 teams out of each class make the playoffs, is that right?

That sounds about right. Wheelersburg would have gotten a lot of points if they had beaten JC.

It was very evident in the early parts of the game this was going to be a defensive battle. Lots of hard hitting in this one. This is the kind of games JC and Wheelersburg need.

I was rooting for JC, but I honestly thought they would have to play a very good game to beat Wheelersburg. I knew JC would not put up 40 points in this game. Wheelersburg has a lot of tradition and is historically a quality opponent. I said this was the biggest test of the season for JC and it was, I said (some took offense) that this may the toughest opponent for JC in the regular season, that is yet to be seen, but Wheelersburg will be up on the list, as least. Good quality win for JC and it will help them in the coming weeks. Congratulations to Johnson Central.

I was rooting for JC, but I honestly thought they would have to play a very good game to beat Wheelersburg. I knew JC would not put up 40 points in this game. Wheelersburg has a lot of tradition and is historically a quality opponent. I said this was the biggest test of the season for JC and it was, I said (some took offense) that this may the toughest opponent for JC in the regular season, that is yet to be seen, but Wheelersburg will be up on the list, as least. Good quality win for JC and it will help them in the coming weeks. Congratulations to Johnson Central.

This is definately a quality win for JC, no doubt. A win against a quality team on the road is hard to come by. JC does have some more quality opponents left Lou. Central, Woodford Co., Belfry, Montgomery Co., but I agree, Wheelersburg will be right up there at seasons end. And you are right, this kind of games make you better and its good that JC is getting a test in the regular season instead of having to wait for the playoffs to get one.