Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 14 Wheelersburg, OH 3

Featured Replies

Final. A close one for the Eagles against a tough Ohio team. Good win tonight in a defensive battle.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Golden Eagles. :thumb:

  • Author

Watusi, to answer your question from the Updates thread, Wheelersburg Starting QB Spradlin did return in the 2nd quarter.

Big Win for the Eagles. Wheelersburg would love to have those points with the win, :D

  • Author
Big Win for the Eagles. Wheelersburg would love to have those points with the win, :D

 

Does quality loses not factor into the Power Ratings Ohio uses?

Does quality loses not factor into the Power Ratings Ohio uses?

 

Nope.

  • Author
Nope.

 

I would have to think, that with Wheelersburg being a Class 5 school,(2nd to smallest class) they have a excellent chance of making the playoffs. Although in Ohio, it sounds as if just making the playoffs is an accomplishment. I believe JC's radio announcers said that only 8 teams out of each class make the playoffs, is that right?

I would have to think, that with Wheelersburg being a Class 5 school,(2nd to smallest class) they have a excellent chance of making the playoffs. Although in Ohio, it sounds as if just making the playoffs is an accomplishment. I believe JC's radio announcers said that only 8 teams out of each class make the playoffs, is that right?

 

 

That sounds about right. Wheelersburg would have gotten a lot of points if they had beaten JC.

Good win for Central. I told you Wheelersburg would be tough.

  • Author
Good win for Central. I told you Wheelersburg would be tough.

 

It was very evident in the early parts of the game this was going to be a defensive battle. Lots of hard hitting in this one. This is the kind of games JC and Wheelersburg need.

Grimm took a monster hit after his interception in the 1st quarter. He seemed a little groggy the whole game. Still had over 160 yards. WOW!

 

Hardest hit I've seen this year.

Big, Very big win for J.C. , Who said Kentucky boys can't play football.

It was very evident in the early parts of the game this was going to be a defensive battle. Lots of hard hitting in this one. This is the kind of games JC and Wheelersburg need.

 

I was rooting for JC, but I honestly thought they would have to play a very good game to beat Wheelersburg. I knew JC would not put up 40 points in this game. Wheelersburg has a lot of tradition and is historically a quality opponent. I said this was the biggest test of the season for JC and it was, I said (some took offense) that this may the toughest opponent for JC in the regular season, that is yet to be seen, but Wheelersburg will be up on the list, as least. Good quality win for JC and it will help them in the coming weeks. Congratulations to Johnson Central.

  • Author
I was rooting for JC, but I honestly thought they would have to play a very good game to beat Wheelersburg. I knew JC would not put up 40 points in this game. Wheelersburg has a lot of tradition and is historically a quality opponent. I said this was the biggest test of the season for JC and it was, I said (some took offense) that this may the toughest opponent for JC in the regular season, that is yet to be seen, but Wheelersburg will be up on the list, as least. Good quality win for JC and it will help them in the coming weeks. Congratulations to Johnson Central.

 

This is definately a quality win for JC, no doubt. A win against a quality team on the road is hard to come by. JC does have some more quality opponents left Lou. Central, Woodford Co., Belfry, Montgomery Co., but I agree, Wheelersburg will be right up there at seasons end. And you are right, this kind of games make you better and its good that JC is getting a test in the regular season instead of having to wait for the playoffs to get one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.