HHS vs Boone Freshman Game Change

tdyballgame

I felt there were a few too many unnecessary penalties, such as block in the backs, face masks, and personnal. I just feel that these types of penalties are very avoidable. Holds and off sides I can deal with but some of what we were committing last night just shouldn't happen.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt there were a few too many unnecessary penalties, such as block in the backs, face masks, and personnal. I just feel that these types of penalties are very avoidable. Holds and off sides I can deal with but some of what we were committing last night just shouldn't happen.

Agree with you on some of these especially the "block in the back" and personals. The last couple of years with the Varsity there were several by a couple individuals that just drove me crazy. They just didn't get caught. It was like they were taught or something. Just no place for cheap football like that! I'm sure it will change very soon.

After re-reading my post I need to clear up something. In no way do I mean it was taught by the fine coaches at HHS. I was saying that it was maybe, just maybe passed down by a dad or two. Now I will get into trouble.

We knew what you meant. :sssh: