New helmet design?

Pete W

Similar, but no not a revo, Revo facemasks attach low on the jaw, look again at 79, these also are different near the ear and seem to have a extra piece on the shell the projects out near the ear, couldn't find a picture of that.

Also, looked at the raised section down the center of the helmet. The Revo doesn't have that either.

Similar, but no not a revo, Revo facemasks attach low on the jaw, look again at 79, these also are different near the ear and seem to have a extra piece on the shell the projects out near the ear, couldn't find a picture of that.

These may be the new Revo's as Schutt doesn't put out anything like it. There's a similiar youth one on ebay right now. Also, Riddell's site seems to be having problems, so I can't confirm from there.

you mean Riddell Revolution, their shoulderpads are Evolution, the series in between Ultra and Air Pac.

I am pretty sure those helmets are Schutts. In the catalog in mentions that some facemasks fit the DNA Pro and DNA Fusion and I think these must be the Schutt DNA Fusion although that helmet isn't in the 2007 catalog or on the website.

They look like the way DNA's and Varsity Commanders facemasks attach on the sides and the nose bumber design looks like a shutt, Riddell ones are double ply and bow out in between the top screws. And the nose bumber is blank if it was Riddell it would probably say Riddell, but can't say Schutt since Riddell is the official helmet sponsor of the NFL.

Also my Riddell rep would have shown me this, while Schutt is handled through a dealer (middleman) and the dealer may not be getting word out on a new product while they still have cases of the old ones in a warehouse.