Rockcastle Co. and Madison Southern Predictions!!!

doodle

Who wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Rockcastle Co.
    • Madison Southern

Rock will have their hands full. MS has their best team ever. Rock is young but still plays hard to win. Rock has some injuries. This could play a part. It will be a tight game. Turnovers and breaks will be a factor.

I am picking Rock by a good margin, but I may have to re-think that if some of the key players are hurt?? Is anyone expected to miss the game?

3 two way starters, and another starter on D.

I've heard that Southern has NO players out with injuries for this game...and that they are getting their act together. Lots of talent on their team. Their play this Friday may surprise some folks. They had tough competition last Friday with 6A Madison Central, and Breathitt before that, so they are adjusting to playing with tough teams and it will actually help them in their district play.

I've heard that Southern has NO players out with injuries for this game...and that they are getting their act together. Lots of talent on their team. Their play this Friday may surprise some folks. They had tough competition last Friday with 6A Madison Central, and Breathitt before that, so they are adjusting to playing with tough teams and it will actually help them in their district play.

Agreed:thumb: