Top 10 excuses from UK fans...

All Tell

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, where did you get the idea to do something like this. I must know. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: I wonder, it was a very original idea, uh?? :sssh:

The re makes are never as good as the first run. :lol:

and a couple of these were repeats from suggestions on the other one - LOL

Still not bad though, some good stuff.

...when Louisville beats them for the fifth straight time this year.

10. This is Louisville's biggest game of the year.

9. Louisville isn't really a big rival for Kentucky.

8. Kentucky doesn't take Louisville seriously because they aren't in the SEC

7. The referees hate Kentucky.

6. Kentucky's saving their best efforts for the SEC games since they really mean something.

5. Kentucky's a basketball school.

4. Kentucky's in the SEC

3. Playing the game three games into the season gave Louisville more time to prepare of Kentucky.

2. Louisville lets criminals and people with questionable academic credentials play for them.

AND

1. The effects of probation is still hurting Kentucky.

Thanks for putting words in the mouths all UK fans! Your hatred for UK is pretty transparent. :rolleyes:

If UK loses, my comment will be very simple, ... UL was better.

Thanks for putting words in the mouths all UK fans! Your hatred for UK is pretty transparent. :rolleyes:

If UK loses, my comment will be very simple, ... UL was better.

Before blasting me please check out the similar post by one of your UK brethren then read the posts about the Louisville/Murray game and tell me that there was no blatant Louisville hating going on from some of your blue clad brethren.

Yours is funny, and maybe I'm a little partial, but the song is priceless...:lol:

I agree. The song was classic...just too perfect. I'm gonna petition Mitch and Rich to move the game to October next year, so this can't happen again...:p

Before blasting me please check out the similar post by one of your UK brethren then read the posts about the Louisville/Murray game and tell me that there was no blatant Louisville hating going on from some of your blue clad brethren.

The difference is the Louisville excuse thread was meant to be funny and was just that funny as was the theme song thread Deuce posted.

So if I would have posted a little smiley face after my list would that have then let it pass the big blue humor test?

That...and if it had actually been funny.

Yours seemed more like an angry response to the original thread that was filled with a list of real excuses (as you said), rather than humorous ones...

Different lists, different intentions...:thumb:

The difference is the Louisville excuse thread was meant to be funny and was just that funny as was the theme song thread Deuce posted.

:thumb:

The UK theme song thread was pretty funny as was the U.L. excuse thread. This one imo was a bad repeat that flopped.

The U.K. / U.L. thread battles were fairly even and this one imo has just vaulted U.K. in the lead. (LOL)

That...and if it had actually been funny.

Yours seemed more like an angry response to the original thread that was filled with a list of real excuses (as you said), rather than humorous ones...

Different lists, different intentions...:thumb:

I couldn't figure out the best way to describe but you just did it for me. This is exactly how it came off to me.