Top 10 excuses from UK fans...

All Tell

Before blasting me please check out the similar post by one of your UK brethren then read the posts about the Louisville/Murray game and tell me that there was no blatant Louisville hating going on from some of your blue clad brethren.

Then blast them in that thread. I was addressing your comments in this one and how it is so nice to lump all 'blue clad brethren' together and speak for us all. Trust me, not every UK fan thinks the same way you believe we do.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Tell you left one out.

#11 - Billy Packer never says anything good about UK.

:lol: That was funny.

He left about 9 or 10 more original ones out. I cannot stand U.L. and have made no exuses for that but U.K.'s excuse thread to me was like the t.v. summer re runs - it was done before :D . Now, like I said Deuce's thread and the song was good, so dang sad and true that it ws funny.

:lol: That was funny.

He left about 9 or 10 more original ones out. I cannot stand U.L. and have made no exuses for that but U.K.'s excuse thread to me was like the t.v. summer re runs - it was done before :D . Now, like I said Deuce's thread and the song was good, so dang sad and true that it ws funny.

How one is "funny" and the other is "mean", is very telling about your fanbase.

How one is "funny" and the other is "mean", is very telling about your fanbase.

What did I say about being "mean" as you put it. I said that it was a repeat of the U.L. excuse thread that was done before. Jeez, quit looking for something that was not said. I meant that I severely lacked in originality - as in "boring summer reruns". Deuce's song thread was original and funny, this one was predictable an a copy.

This post of yours also says a lot about your fan base. :sssh: ;)