Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uniform Question

Featured Replies

What do you think about teams who do not have black as one of their school colors - having black away uniforms with the school colors on the black?

 

Duke started the trend by adding a whole new set of uniforms that were black with blue and white lettering.

 

Do you like it? Hate it? (in General - this thread is not intended to be about Duke)

I personally like it. I own a pair of the Black Duke away game shorts and they look pretty sweet. It's just something different.

It doesn't matter to me. Here at our school a few years ago, we got black trim on our uniforms and a lot of fans did not like it. The students loved it.

Tilghman has incorporated black into most of their athletic uniforms. I think they look great but black is not one of their school colors. If you are going to start having black uniforms, make it a school color.

It looked good at first but then everyone and thier mother joined in, including UCLA which really shocked me. I can do without if it's not an official color.

  • Author
It looked good at first but then everyone and thier mother joined in, including UCLA which really shocked me. I can do without if it's not an official color.

 

So you wouldn't like it if the Pioneers came out with some black uniforms with Blue and White trim?

Looks OK , but why not the the darkest color and use it for the away games.

So you wouldn't like it if the Pioneers came out with some black uniforms with Blue and White trim?

 

Last I looked black wasn't a school color. I've seen columbia and navy and orange in SK's uniforms, I'll settle for royal.

GRC has black uniforms for some games in football. JV football team wore them on Monday night. Their Red home jersey's also have black trim.

 

I am not positive but I think they also have black trim on some of the basketball uniforms. Gold Sunrise may be able to give a good verification on that.

I love the black with school colors on it. Looks mean

If our away uniforms are ever black with Green and White trim I will be a most unhappy camper.

I think it would be stupid to add black for HS but in college and pros it 's all about the $$$$$ with sales of team gear. I am all for it

  • Author
I love the black with school colors on it. Looks mean

 

 

This is the response the student/athletes seem to have...

  • Author
If our away uniforms are ever black with Green and White trim I will be a most unhappy camper.

 

 

This seems to be the response the parents/grandparents/boosters/administrators/other adults seem to have.

GRC has black uniforms for some games in football. JV football team wore them on Monday night. Their Red home jersey's also have black trim.

 

I am not positive but I think they also have black trim on some of the basketball uniforms. Gold Sunrise may be able to give a good verification on that.

 

Yes we do. At school on fridays...most of the teachers wear black and red to support the team. Our 10th region winner shirts last year was done in red and black.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.