Highlands vs. Trotwood Madison

Who wins the game?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Trotwood line is really gonna tough to handle.. like I said before they go for about 6-2/6-5 250-270.. and there blocking for a guy they say is the high school equivalent of Reggie Bush (big time hommerism there lol)... and a Penn State signee.

Means nothing Highlands has played against plenty of D1 athletes.

I am surprised to see Trotwood getting any votes since this is a KY site.

The week 1 game score is misleading, all the TM starters were out VERY early in the third and they were subbing 2's in in the second quarter.

could have easily been 60-0

The week 1 game score is misleading, all the TM starters were out VERY early in the third and they were subbing 2's in in the second quarter.

...I am originally from Dayton. I have seen Highlands the last couple years. If they are up to par, then expect TM to have their hands full...Good luck!!!

I think its more cause NKY people are only familiar with Cincy teams and there dominance. But when it comes down to it OH is great all around. Top 5 football state in the U.S.

Means nothing Highlands has played against plenty of D1 athletes.

SEABASS has a point. Highlands plays schools with numerous D1 athletes every year. I think Highlands will come out of the gate ready to play Highlands football. When there on their game no one can stop them. I will go with Highlands by 10

SEABASS has a point. Highlands plays schools with numerous D1 athletes every year. I think Highlands will come out of the gate ready to play Highlands football. When there on their game no one can stop them. I will go with Highlands by 10

Yeah but when has Highlands had success against one of those Ohio teams?

Woah...slow down everyone. Let's get something straight here.

TM is NO Colerain, Elder, St. Xavier, Moeller, Col. St. Francis or the like. They are a D2 school with some star power that has a lot to prove in OH after their historical collapse last season in round 1 of the playoffs against a team they demolished earlier in the season (Edgewood).

Highlands has a shot, a reall good shot, at winning this game. Keep your offense on the field and theirs off and it's a formula for winning. Play your brand of football and it will frustrate them. I gotta give the coaching edge and big game experience to Coach Mueller. The biggest hurdle is going to be the spotlight factor.

I am looking forward to this game and if Highlands is willing to strap it on and bring their lunchbox, they can win this game.

Good luck Bluebirds!

-CardinalsFan

Woah...slow down everyone. Let's get something straight here.

TM is NO Colerain, Elder, St. Xavier, Moeller, Col. St. Francis or the like. They are a D2 school with some star power that has a lot to prove in OH after their historical collapse last season in round 1 of the playoffs against a team they demolished earlier in the season (Edgewood).

Highlands has a shot, a reall good shot, at winning this game. Keep your offense on the field and theirs off and it's a formula for winning. Play your brand of football and it will frustrate them. I gotta give the coaching edge and big game experience to Coach Mueller. The biggest hurdle is going to be the spotlight factor.

I am looking forward to this game and if Highlands is willing to strap it on and bring their lunchbox, they can win this game.

Good luck Bluebirds!

-CardinalsFan

TM is the underdog in the poll...

TM is better than Col. De Sales.

Not a D1 like Elder, X, Moeller, or Colerain. People in Cincy tend to look down on D2 schools but that is a good division of football.

A D2 but still a good football team. Who scrimmaged Colerain, and in the game situation played them to a 6-7 loss, but Colerain O did not score in the game portion of it. They did score 3 times in the Goal Line part of the scrimmage. Plus the TM Kicker who also punts, was out of town die to family. So the Freshman kicker and they rotated punters went vs Colerain.