Prestonsburg 68 Betsy Layne 14

STRIKE3

Anyways a win is a win. I believe this matchup was a long time coming from what ive heard from most floyd countians, and i guess it might be the last time we here them grumble after this score. Prestonsburg probably could have beat them 100-0 if they wanted.

No, if they could have, they would have.

Oh I know, they passed the ball the entire second half, onside kicked it everytime they scored, and actually kicked a field goal as time expired :rolleyes:

get real man, Prestonsburg could have put 200 on BL .They played their JV and Freshmen the entire second half except for the first series.

Stop pecking at the Bobcats, Pap. I'm sure they had their reasons for getting this game scheduled. Maybe they wanted to get a gauge on their progress, generate support to encourage more participation, or for reasons you're admittedly, albeit unknowingly, unaware. While attempting to bash the Blackcats, you're also continuing to beat down the Bobcats. A little constructive criticism might merit this worthy but, since none is offered, why not confine your negative remarks to your own hat, if you dare? :irked: