Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Farley: 1992 Kentucky v. Duke - Game of the Century

Featured Replies

Did they use the real life defense in that Chris Farley remake? Looked the same.

 

It could have been. Of course it also could have been IU's defense as stand-ins considering how they looked against both Duke and UK that year. :D

It could have been. Of course it also could have been IU's defense as stand-ins considering how they looked against both Duke and UK that year. :D
Seriously, is that all you got? Just bring up IU anytime I post something about UK? You have to be able to do better than that.
It could have been. Of course it also could have been IU's defense as stand-ins considering how they looked against both Duke and UK that year. :D
I got absolutely demolished the other day for bringing up UK in a thread that was only about the SEC. :rolleyes:

 

This is way worse.

I got absolutely demolished the other day for bringing up UK in a thread that was only about the SEC. :rolleyes:

 

This is way worse.

 

I didn't say anything about you in that thread though. However, you did leave yourself open on this one considering your IU avatar, your dislike for UK and the fact that IU lost both to Duke (and much worse than UK) and UK that year. Evidently, the Hoosiers couldn't figure out our cardboard cutout defense well enough to win.......

I didn't say anything about you in that thread though. However, you did leave yourself open on this one considering your IU avatar, your dislike for UK and the fact that IU lost both to Duke (and much worse than UK) and UK that year. Evidently, the Hoosiers couldn't figure out our cardboard cutout defense well enough to win.......
I don't dislike UK. I hate UK. :D
I don't dislike UK. I hate UK. :D
Just because Pitino didn"t recruit you out of High School huh .

That commercial is hilarious.

Just because Pitino didn"t recruit you out of High School huh .
No, I like Pitino.

 

Ididn't used to hate UK, the fans made me that way. :D

Farley did a few of these for ESPN back in the day and they were great, he was a funny man. One about Rumeal Robinson and Michigan was also a classic. If I remember correctly he did one in a Travis Ford jersey at one point.

I will prolly get kicked off BGP for this:lol: but I myself am a Duke fan:fire:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.