Bellevue at Newport in the Newport Bowl

Who will win this game?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Bellevue
    • Newport

Bellevue has never had a kicker so I would have to thinkn Newport. But I predict this to be a low scoring affair. Newport had a stingy defense last season and return a few of those athletes while Bellevue has some of the toughest kids in NKY. "A bunch of Rudy's" according to the STadtmiller kid whatever that meant. But anyway, I think Bellevue will struggle offensively and Newport's athleticism on offense will allow them to reach pay dirt enough for the win.

Newport 18

Bellevue 6

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bellevue has never had a kicker so I would have to thinkn Newport. But I predict this to be a low scoring affair. Newport had a stingy defense last season and return a few of those athletes while Bellevue has some of the toughest kids in NKY. "A bunch of Rudy's" according to the STadtmiller kid whatever that meant. But anyway, I think Bellevue will struggle offensively and Newport's athleticism on offense will allow them to reach pay dirt enough for the win.

Newport 18

Bellevue 6

Im pretty sure what he meant by a bunch of rudys is that they have to work really hard for what they want and not give up even know people keep saying they cant do it just like rudy. If you think about that really does explain there team pretty good.

If Bellevue can play good run defense then they will play the cats very tough. So far they have seemed pretty one dimensional since they have a young QB that still developing his passing. If Bellevue cant stop the run then the Tigers are in for a long night.

:thumb: I agree! I think Newport wins this game no matter what, but how close the game is will come down to if Bellevue can slow down Newports running game at all...

Newport 28

Bellevue 6

Though I’m still not quite sure what, a “Rudy” is, with Bellevue’s inherent strength on the line (with three returning starters that played on the storied 2005 team).

I'll take Bellevue...

BHS - 20

NHS - 14