Please pray for Coach Thomas (Rowan)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why he would resign and loose his health benefits especially if he has a medical problem. Unless it is some type of terminal illness. Teachers have sick days they can use to recover or during treatment of an illness. I am very concerned and will continue to pray for Troy Lee.

The more I think about this statement something just doesnt make sense......Is there a bigger issue here than just his health?

A good friend of mine in Morehead called this afternoon and said that Troy is looking to become an assistant for Kelly Wells at Pikeville College. I can't confirm or deny that a job has been offered or anything, but he says that Troy and Coach Wells have met to discuss a job. Anyone else know anything?

A good friend of mine in Morehead called this afternoon and said that Troy is looking to become an assistant for Kelly Wells at Pikeville College. I can't confirm or deny that a job has been offered or anything, but he says that Troy and Coach Wells have met to discuss a job. Anyone else know anything?

I understand it's done. Hopefully someone can confirm this.

I heard the same news over the weekend. I am not sure what to think about this decision. If the true reason for Troys departure is what I believe it to be, then it seems to me Kelly would be sticking his own neck out awfully far.

Well, my first point is that it would be good for Troy to get to the college level. From a coaching standpoint, he has earned the right to move up the ladder a little bit. His on court performance speaks for itself. My second point, however, is that there are still alot of unanswered questions and I think some of those issues need to be cleared up. I was also under the impression that Troy was extremely ill and that he needed to take some time off from coaching and working. If he is ill, he should take the doctor's advice and get better instead of jeopardizing his health any further.

Well, my first point is that it would be good for Troy to get to the college level. From a coaching standpoint, he has earned the right to move up the ladder a little bit. His on court performance speaks for itself. My second point, however, is that there are still alot of unanswered questions and I think some of those issues need to be cleared up. I was also under the impression that Troy was extremely ill and that he needed to take some time off from coaching and working. If he is ill, he should take the doctor's advice and get better instead of jeopardizing his health any further.

This doesn't have much to do with the resignation. It's been said but there is more to this situation. I'm not going to get into any detail on here about the situation.