Anyone up for tailgating for the Highlands - Beechwood game ?

FamilyTradition

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Boom is the bus ready???????

The Bus is ready, but i don't know if i'm ready. The wife threw the ole she has to work friday from 6:00 to 8:00 last night on me. Needless to say the fruity pebbles went all over the countertop. I asked her what the heck was wrong with her working on a Friday night during football season. I should have it covered to be there.:thumb: I'm sure i will be the only one there, since everybody likes to hit the 915 beforehand.

The Bus is ready, but i don't know if i'm ready. The wife threw the ole she has to work friday from 6:00 to 8:00 last night on me. Needless to say the fruity pebbles went all over the countertop. I asked her what the heck was wrong with her working on a Friday night during football season. I should have it covered to be there.:thumb: I'm sure i will be the only one there, since everybody likes to hit the 915 beforehand.

In...

I'm going to try to leave the house around 5:00. I have to try to get up there early enough to figure out how i'm going to park it for tonight and throughout our 8 home games. That includes the Male scrimmage next Friday

I like the way you think.:thumb:

The 915 or the Boom Bus!!!! Ballgame and I were working on it last night in the driveway. Or coarse when it really started to get hot, he bolted for the truck and said he had to go to the High School.:rolleyes::

Bus looks good Boom, I couldnt help but notice driving by last night.