Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why would UK not want to renew their contract...

Featured Replies

with UNC??? I have heard that after this season the contract between the 2 schools will not be renewed. UNC has a record of 20-9 against the program... Is Billy G and company trying to keep an ever safer distance between the 2 in the all-time wins category????

 

Go UNC!

  • Replies 65
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it assumed that UK is the one not wanting it to be renewed?

Maybe he wants to try to pick up someone like, say, Texas because of his conections there, IF he's the one who wants out.......

  • Author
Why is it assumed that UK is the one not wanting it to be renewed?

 

UNC leads the head to head matchup 20-9. Why would they want to cancel the series when they know they have/will have better talent than UK & they are closing in on the all time wins record???

UNC leads the head to head matchup 20-9. Why would they want to cancel the series when they know they have/will have better talent than UK & they are closing in on the all time wins record???

 

 

Because teams like to play different opponents from time to time. I'd also be willing to bet the all-time wins record played into the decision zero, it's only one game a year.

I believe it's a 19-10 record. It was 16-6 UNC before UK took a 4 game sweep and the UNC the last three games. Not a big deal but I loathe UNC and watch the stats closely. Pure respect and jealousy I admit but nevertheless I think that is the stat. Still a huge margin.

I think you will see UK pick Kansas back up for the non-con portion. That is a more traditional non-con foe for UK throughout its history.

UK has taken their lumps the last three years after rolling a bit early.

Scoreboard reasons. It was great when the HEELS (EWE) were down and going through the coaching changes, but now they're back with the elite and UK wants to duck out.

Will they play Duke again? My guess would be either Duke or Kansas.

 

UK does not want to play "tha DEVILS" now either. Especially within the next two years.

I seriously doubt UK is ducking out from anyone. Rest assured that in not renewing the UNC contract, UK will pick up another perennial top 10 team. As was stated before Kansas is a very good possibility. I dont see Duke running up to UK's doorstep looking to play them. It takes two to tango.

I seriously doubt UK is ducking out from anyone. Rest assured that in not renewing the UNC contract, UK will pick up another perennial top 10 team. As was stated before Kansas is a very good possibility. I dont see Duke running up to UK's doorstep looking to play them. It takes two to tango.

 

Anyone who thinks UK is ducking anyone has no clue about college basketball IMO.

  • Author
Anyone who thinks UK is ducking anyone has no clue about college basketball IMO.

 

Yeah I know...UK is gonna be so good this year, they have no reason to duck a top team...Since you are acting like you do know about college basketball you would know that just because they are almighty UK does not mean they wouldn't back out of a contract to a team that they KNOW is gonna beat them year in & year out. This is not 1996...Those days are over. Back then UK would have scheduled an NBA team & it probably would have went down to the wire but not nowadays... Why would ANYBODY want to end the contract? The top 2 teams in college basketball history going at it.

  • Author
Yeah really I believe Scarface is just trying to start a little fight....shame shame

 

:laugh:

 

Am I in BGP time out???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.