Can "they" go undefeated playing an all star (state) schedule?

theguru

If they can figure out a way to get past Apollo, I like their chances. ;)

You have to appluad them for playing a tough schedule. Lots of nice matchups. I'm looking forward to going up there in in October and checking out their facilities. Going to do the Lex Cath / UK weekend.

They will not go undefeated in my opinion. They are playing too many good teams to go undefeated. I do not think Bill Letton set this schedule to go undefeated. I think Coach Letton is preparing his team for a deep run into the playoffs.

The lack of experience (not necessarily talent) at the quarterback position could hurt the Knights win/loss record early, but it is the best way to get ready for December in Louisville.

I'll bet that Beechwood goes undefeated.....There is nobody in single A that can compete with them....

I'll take that back I forgot that they were playing Dixie at Dixie the first game of the year........I do think they will run the table the rest of the way. I know they play CovCath at CovCath, but I think Beechwood has more talent this year than the Blue Colonels...

I'll take that back I forgot that they were playing Dixie at Dixie the first game of the year........I do think they will run the table the rest of the way. I know they play CovCath at CovCath, but I think Beechwood has more talent this year than the Blue Colonels...

It is very hard to undefeated .I have heard B'wood is going to play at covcath on friday night .CovCath is putting in temporary light to play the game at night.It is also Cov Caths homecoming