Backstreet Boys Plot Comeback With October CD

HOMELESS CAMEL

After an extended break and the loss of original member Kevin Richardson, the Backstreet Boys will return Oct. 30 with their next, as-yet-untitled studio album for Jive Records. The first single, the piano-heavy rock ballad "Inconsolable," will hit U.S. radio outlets Aug. 27.

Richardson, who exited in June 2006, was not replaced in Backstreet Boys, which also features Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough and AJ McLean. The group is celebrating its 10th anniversary on Jive this year.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003616603

***I post this story because I know HT is a big, big fan. :lol:

After an extended break and the loss of original member Kevin Richardson, the Backstreet Boys will return Oct. 30 with their next, as-yet-untitled studio album for Jive Records. The first single, the piano-heavy rock ballad "Inconsolable," will hit U.S. radio outlets Aug. 27.

Richardson, who exited in June 2006, was not replaced in Backstreet Boys, which also features Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough and AJ McLean. The group is celebrating its 10th anniversary on Jive this year.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003616603

***I post this story because I know HT is a big, big fan. :lol:

I thought their last album in the Summer of '05 was a considered a comeback CD. I don't see two years off being a comback most artists release albums every 2 years.

I thought their last album in the Summer of '05 was a considered a comeback CD. I don't see two years off being a comback most artists release albums every 2 years.

I was thinking the same thing when I read the article. That last cd "only" sold around 700,000 copies, they should have taken that as a hint. People don't really care anymore. :lol: