Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky teams in Vegas

Featured Replies

I know the Derek Smith teams are on their way to Las Vegas today, and I know team Kentucky is our In Los Angeles, this is a HUGE evaluation period for these kids in their attempts to get college scholarships. Lets keep track of all the Kentucky kids out west and let us know who all is out there.

Playing on the Derek Smith East team out west will be

Landon Slone Paintsville

Jordan Smart Lex Cath

Nathan Novosel Lex Cath

Clark Stepp June Buchanan

Leonard Macon Danville

Richie Phares Scott County

Cam Hundley Scott County

Matt Thomas Ashland

Evan Faulkner Elliot County

 

I look for all of these kids to get their college education paid for

Lets hear from the other teams

We all like to root for Kentucky kids

First game, Sunday at 3.40 against a team from San Francisco

stay tuned

  • Replies 102
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 15U adidas Ohio Basketball Club Patriots will be leaving for Vegas today also. Team members are as follows....

 

Chad Jackson - Rose Hill

Dakotah Euton - Rose Hill

Tyrell Willis - Calloway Co.

Austin Flannery - Boone Co.

Clay Coleman - Ryle

Josh Sewell - Trinity

Chris Richard - Lou. Southern

Wesley Cox - Ballard

Noah Cottrill - Poca, WV

Todd Mayo - South Point, OH

 

Their first game is Sunday @ 3:40 vs Michigan Mustangs.

Good luck boys!

I know the Derek Smith teams are on their way to Las Vegas today, and I know team Kentucky is our In Los Angeles, this is a HUGE evaluation period for these kids in their attempts to get college scholarships. Lets keep track of all the Kentucky kids out west and let us know who all is out there.

Playing on the Derek Smith East team out west will be

Landon Slone Paintsville

Jordan Smart Lex Cath

Nathan Novosel Lex Cath

Clark Stepp June Buchanan

Leonard Macon Danville

Richie Phares Scott County

Cam Hundley Scott County

Matt Thomas Ashland

Evan Faulkner Elliot County

 

I look for all of these kids to get their college education paid for

Lets hear from the other teams

We all like to root for Kentucky kids

First game, Sunday at 3.40 against a team from San Francisco

stay tuned

 

 

Shooterx3, I thought Portwood from Scott County was on your team.

I heard Landon Slone has attracted alot of attention from quiet a few DI schools.

Looks like the 16th region will be well represented with shooterx3, Matt Thomas, Dakotah Euton, Chad Jackson, Evan Faulkner, Ethan Faulkner and Cameron Hall. Boy, what a line up !! Guy luck guys, and do the 16th pride, by playing HARD and with CLASS !!!

I heard Landon Slone has attracted alot of attention from quiet a few DI schools.

I've also heard that Landon has played well this summer. I hope that he gets an offer to play at the next level. He deserves it with his hard work and hustle.

I've also heard that Landon has played well this summer. I hope that he gets an offer to play at the next level. He deserves it with his hard work and hustle.

 

 

I have seen Slone on a number of occassions this spring & summer(AAU state & Adidas it takes 5 tournaments) and he will get offers to play at the next level. IMO: I see him more at the DII level, not sure he is at the DI caliber. Again, just my opinion.

Did Portwood get injured or have to leave the Team? I also thought the Faulkners played for Eddie Ford? Anyway good luck to all the Ky kids.

Do the Shining Stars go out to Vegas & LA? I think Team Ky is already playing in LA. Again, good luck Ky kids

The 15U adidas Ohio Basketball Club Patriots will be leaving for Vegas today also. Team members are as follows....

 

Chad Jackson - Rose Hill

Dakotah Euton - Rose Hill

Tyrell Willis - Calloway Co.

Austin Flannery - Boone Co.

Clay Coleman - Ryle

Josh Sewell - Trinity

Chris Richard - Lou. Southern

Wesley Cox - Ballard

Noah Cottrill - Poca, WV

Todd Mayo - South Point, OH

 

Their first game is Sunday @ 3:40 vs Michigan Mustangs.

Good luck boys!

Does the Popp guard not still play with this team?

I heard Landon Slone has attracted alot of attention from quiet a few DI schools.

 

I think Slone's game is a perfect fit for NAIA Division I. I wish him the best, but I don't know if he is a DI player at this point.

The NOrthern Kentucky Jazz are playing in the 17U Vegas Tournament. Kids on that roster include Corey Sorrell HC, Luke Mace-Dixie, Matt Roberts (Moeller), Drew Simons,Michael Eaton Highlands, Kendall=Dixie.Geisler NCC, Craddock- Lloyd, probably missing a few. I thnk they played in a Myrtle Beach tourney last weekend.

Derek Smith U16

 

Cameron Hall

Ethan Faulkner

Blaine Green

Andy Donovan

Jonathan Bevins

Matt Clevinger

Steve McFarland

Jacob Jenkins

 

This has been a very competitive team.

Looks like the 16th region will be well represented with shooterx3, Matt Thomas, Dakotah Euton, Chad Jackson, Evan Faulkner, Ethan Faulkner and Cameron Hall. Boy, what a line up !! Guy luck guys, and do the 16th pride, by playing HARD and with CLASS !!![/quote

 

I think that the Maynard kid from Elliott is also in LA playing with team KY. The 16th will definantly be represented well on the west coast.

The NOrthern Kentucky Jazz are playing in the 17U Vegas Tournament. Kids on that roster include Corey Sorrell HC, Luke Mace-Dixie, Matt Roberts (Moeller), Drew Simons,Michael Eaton Highlands, Kendall=Dixie.Geisler NCC, Craddock- Lloyd, probably missing a few. I thnk they played in a Myrtle Beach tourney last weekend.

 

 

I know Zach Layne from SK and Dustin Geisler from NCC are no longer with the Jazz. I think they picked up Barnes from SK to play with them.

Does the Popp guard not still play with this team?

No, he left the team in May

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.