Kentucky High School Game Night

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a list of the schools in our coverage area.

Ashland

Boyd County

Russell

Greenup County

Rowan County

Lawrence County

Morgan County

Breathitt County

Magoffin County

Sheldon Clark

Paintsville

Johnson Central

Prestonsburg

Allen Central

South Floyd

Betsy Layne

Pikeville

Belfry

Pike Central

East Ridge

Shelby Valley

Phelps

Of course, we wil be including different teams throughout the season. If you don't see your team listed and are in our coverage area let us know and we will add them to the list.

KHS GameNight

That is a big area, I would hate to be you guys haha keep you busy, good luck though anybody doing anything for our area teams, I wish them the best of luck.

Here is a list of the schools in our coverage area.

Ashland

Boyd County

Russell

Greenup County

Rowan County

Lawrence County

Morgan County

Breathitt County

Magoffin County

Sheldon Clark

Paintsville

Johnson Central

Prestonsburg

Allen Central

South Floyd

Betsy Layne

Pikeville

Belfry

Pike Central

East Ridge

Shelby Valley

Phelps

Of course, we wil be including different teams throughout the season. If you don't see your team listed and are in our coverage area let us know and we will add them to the list.

KHS GameNight

That is a big area, I would hate to be you guys haha keep you busy, good luck though anybody doing anything for our area teams, I wish them the best of luck.

You are right...it is a big area. But, we are working with some of the local high school media departments. Interested students will have the opportunity to be a part of KHS GameNight. That gives us some of the man (or woman) power we need behind the scenes. It also gives the students a chance to gain some hands-on experience in this type of radio environment.

Lawrence County Football Preview

Just wanted everyone to know that Dynamic Sports Productions the parent corporation of KHS GameNight will be presenting a Football Preview Show for the Lawrence County Bulldogs on WZAQ 92.3 in Louisa on Thursday, August 23 at 6 p.m. This has been in the works for about a month and was finalized today. This will be a 1-hour preview with player and coaches interviews.

Stay tuned for more announcements as we will be presenting Johnson Central and Sheldon Clark previews as well on WSIP.

I will also be doing a Game Night style show up here in Greater Cincinnati on 96.5 from 7-11 every Friday this fall. We will have reporters out all over the tristate covering mostly the best games in Cincy and NKY. If you are interested in being a reporter let me know....