Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What would you do with 1,000 dollars

Featured Replies

In the PS3/gaming thread, HT mentioned that instead of going HD he had other things he wanted to spend 1,000 dollars on.

 

So instead of doing the "if you had a million dollars" or "if you were rich" stuff, let's make it a little bit different. You have 1,000 dollars to spend on whatever you want, since we are living in a fantasy world, let's say all the bills are caught up when you get this money. :lol:

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the PS3/gaming thread, HT mentioned that instead of going HD he had other things he wanted to spend 1,000 dollars on.

 

So instead of doing the "if you had a million dollars" or "if you were rich" stuff, let's make it a little bit different. You have 1,000 dollars to spend on whatever you want, since we are living in a fantasy world, let's say all the bills are caught up when you get this money. :lol:

 

I spent 1,000 for my system, tv, HDMI cord. It was well worth the investment if your a gamer. The system has a 10 year life span, and I should nearly get that out of my tv.

I would put it towards my car/CC payments.

 

 

He said bills were caught up.

I'm going to the track, then to the boat to play poker.

He said bills were caught up.

Well hummmm.... That surely chances my stance on the issue. :lol:

I'm going to the track, then to the boat to play poker.

Won $ 600 Argosy last night. I love playing down there.

Bank it...

I'm with sting on this. I can't really think of anything at the moment. I guess an HDTV would be ok though. :D

  • Author
Bank it...

 

Stop being so responsible, its A THOUSAND DOLLARS! :lol:

I would go out to a bar and party like a rock star for the night! :ylsuper:

Won $ 600 Argosy last night. I love playing down there.

 

You could get a nice HDTV with that.

Party like crazy, buy a few small things and bank the rest. 1 grand really isn't enough money for me to do anything special.

Give it to Ms GT. :lol:

 

It's wedding week and I'm just getting some practice in... :banana:

Big HDTV with a surround sound system. Then I would throw a party to watch the TV.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.