Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Jerry Meyer On Euton And KC Miller

Featured Replies

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like something I might be interested in. What days and time are you two going?

Looks like something I might be interested in. What days and time are you two going?

 

Im not sure yet, I may go over for a while all 3 days. If I dont play golf friday morning I'll prolly head over early.

  • Author
Looks like something I might be interested in. What days and time are you two going?

I'll be there working most of it...

I won't be able to friday but I was thinking bout it for Saturday.

I won't be able to friday but I was thinking bout it for Saturday.

 

There's a good chance I go over there Saturday too, I'll try to get at you and let you know if I do.

  • Author
Looks like a who's who of AAU programs. Looks like Euton his squad are going to be there as well. Should be fun trying to catch all the action.

I'm thinking exhausting... :lol:

I'm thinking exhausting... :lol:

 

Are all the games in 5/3 arena or is there another gym hosting the games too? Im guessing a lot of the elite college teams will have coaches there as well, would be nice to see a lot of them.

  • Author
Are all the games in 5/3 arena or is there another gym hosting the games too? Im guessing a lot of the elite college teams will have coaches there as well, would be nice to see a lot of them.

Some are in "The Bunker" in the Linder Center but all are on campus...

Rankings are a free service...

 

 

Then you get what you pay for.

  • Author
Then you get what you pay for.

People pay for team coverage that goes beyond the local paper. The national stuff is icing on the cake...

If I remember right MJ didn't make his freshmen team, so anything can happen

 

One of the great b-ball myths of all-time. The myth is actually that he got cut as a sophomore. The missing piece is that he got cut from the varsity as a SOPH but played JV.

 

Your point, though, is 100% true. Too many things change. Heck, even Mayo dropped down 4 or 5 notches by the time he graduated.

People pay for team coverage that goes beyond the local paper. The national stuff is icing on the cake...

 

 

So what might a UK fan get that he/she cannot get in the Post, Enquirer, CJ, LHL, BGP, kentuckysportsradio.com, catspause.com, ukinsider.com, etc?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.