Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Jerry Meyer On Euton And KC Miller

Featured Replies

  • Author
As you know, nature of the beast, my man...The annoying section of other teams' fan bases don't seem to bother you...:D j/k, I'm just giddy because I am getting out of town tonight...:banana:

I do the same to the UC fans I deal with on a regular basis. ;)

 

Enjoy your trip...

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do the same to the UC fans I deal with on a regular basis. ;)

 

Enjoy your trip...

 

Thanks! Seriously, I'll give you credit, you always tell it like it is...:cool:

  • Author
Thanks! Seriously, I'll give you credit, you always tell it like it is...:cool:

Here's my thing. I don't like the idea of taking verbals three years out unless you know the kid is an elite talent. Far too much room for error for my liking...

Based on the elite ranking from Hoop Scoop???

 

Yeah, Ive heard other people say that as well. I am far from being fired up about 2 sophomores-to-be committing. I am excited about how well Gillispie is doing, but until the LOI is signed they aint ours officially yet.

And who knows where they may end up rankings, anything can happen with that between now and their senior year.

  • Author

And who knows where they may end up rankings, anything can happen with that between now and their senior year.

Which is the whole point of thinking he might have jumped the gun. If you are going to lock up players 3 years away you better be sure you guess right about their development. And that throws up the red flag if you aren't positive they are an elite talent. Why guess so far out when you don't have to???

Getting verbal that far ahead of time is still as very fluid situation as Mike DeCoursey penned recently.

I see it as this...would you rather these kids commit to you, in the case of Euton, or have them verbal to Florida?

The 2010 class...Uk will have about 5-6 scholarships to give that year...so there is still plenty of time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.