Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Jerry Meyer On Euton And KC Miller

Featured Replies

  • Author
It's still true even if people are touting them as Top 10 players. None of it means anything. It's great that the excitement is back in the program that has been missing lately.

You're getting awful defensive lately. I said before that I don't put stock in the places that have rated the 2010 class yet, and that Jerry Meyer and Justin Young are people whose opinions that I do trust on the matter. So when he made his first comments on Euton and Miller I passed them along. Very good players that will fit well, but neither are considered elite talents at this point...

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're getting awful defensive lately. I said before that I don't put stock in the places that have rated the 2010 class yet, and that Jerry Meyer and Justin Young are people whose opinions that I do trust on the matter. So when he made his first comments on Euton and Miller I passed them along. Very good players that will fit well, but neither are considered elite talents at this point...

 

Not defensive at all. Sorry if it came across that way. Some people don't consider Euton and Miller as elite, some do. None of it matters. Simple as that. You say you trust Meyer and Young, even though you agree it's too early to rate the 2010 class. I trust Gillispie. To me it's insane that people are rated this early or signed. Again, all I get from all this is that BCG has the fan base excited again. :bunny:

 

Edit: Insane that people commit this early, obviously not signed...

Rating a player for 2010 really doesn't mean much at all NOW. But you can tell if the player is going to be someone you want in your program. Even if they aren't the SUPERSTAR of their class, they could very well be the missing piece to the puzzle. A coach just has to trust his instincts.

If I remember right MJ didn't make his freshmen team, so anything can happen

kids that are not on the radar will grow5-6 inches an be all-americans by 2010

  • Author
If I remember right MJ didn't make his freshmen team, so anything can happen

kids that are not on the radar will grow5-6 inches an be all-americans by 2010

Which would push Miller and Euton farther from 5 star range... ;)

Which would be true if so many people weren't touting them as Top 10 players in the class...

 

WOW.....Both should be Top 50, But not top 10. Then again, both could fall off the map. :p

Which would push Miller and Euton farther from 5 star range... ;)

 

Like Stewart??.....;) :sssh:

  • Author
Like Stewart??.....;) :sssh:

And Yancey Gates... :lol:

If BCG decides in 2009 they aren't worthy to be cats he will recind his offer, until its in stone anything can and probably will happen

  • Author
If BCG decides in 2009 they aren't worthy to be cats he will recind his offer, until its in stone anything can and probably will happen

Pulling offers after a verbal is a good way to get blacklisted by a lot of kids...

Pulling offers after a verbal is a good way to get blacklisted by a lot of kids...

 

Are you going to be at the adidas take 5 this weekend? Im thinking of checking it out on friday possibly.

  • Author
Are you going to be at the adidas take 5 this weekend? Im thinking of checking it out on friday possibly.

You know it. I'll be down around the court somewhere...

You know it. I'll be down around the court somewhere...

 

Is it open to the public or do you have to be someone like yourself to attend? Do you have an idea of what players will be there?

  • Author
Is it open to the public or do you have to be someone like yourself to attend? Do you have an idea of what players will be there?

I don't have the team list yet, but I'll see what I can dig up. I believe it's a regular AAU tournament that's open to the public. If I find out otherwise I'll let you know...

These guys are not 5 star players YET. How many freshman does Meyer rank 5 star? I dont think I have seen any. He is giving his evaluation right now of the players. He never said they didnt have the potential to be 5 star. Besides, those ratings doesnt mean a lot. I will trust Billy's judgement.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.