North Carolina 3 Louisville 1

oldrambler

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the Louisville players were distracted before this game.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/blog/college/?p=201

• Louisville might be making its first appearance at the College World Series, but the senior-laden Cardinals aren’t overwhelmed by the spectacle.

“I don’t want to hide from the fact that the kids are going to be excited, I don’t want them to try to act too macho,” Cardinals coach Dan McDonnell said. “The coolest they tried to act was when they met (ESPN’s) Erin Andrews in the lobby. I told them, ‘guys, stop acting like you’re so cool and macho.’ This is a kids’ game, and they should be excited.”

I'd probably lose my concentration too.

Congratulations to the team on a DREAM SEASON.

Especially Trystan Magnuson, Manual grad and a real, real nice guy. Good luck with your pro career, Trystan, do us proud!

:dancingpa

:thumb:

GO CARDS! YOU MADE US PROUD!!!

How can we (UL fans) be anything less than awed and proud at the accomplishments of this team?! Thanks goes out to (former) Coach Prado for all he did in recruiting these kids and spending 3 years molding them into a potentially great team. Thanks to Coach McDonnell for taking over and taking it to the next level! I have to give Kudos to Gavin Logsdon, a Grayson County High School product, who really did an AWESOME job as a reliever throughout the entire run! The Cougars are proud! What a season!