North Carolina 3 Louisville 1

oldrambler

I have some serious beefs with calls that were made in this game...but all in all I think the pressure finally got to these boys....they stopped swinging at everything, which is what got them there...all in all they were a goofy error by a freshman, away from going into extra innings, WITH THE 3 seed in the tourney..all is good.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the team on a DREAM SEASON.

Especially Trystan Magnuson, Manual grad and a real, real nice guy. Good luck with your pro career, Trystan, do us proud!

:dancingpa

:thumb:

Two choices:

1) Stay the night in Omaha and get a good nights rest, then make the 11 hour drive East...

2) Or, suck it up and leave around midnight so I could be home in time to watch this game...

After all of that, I fell asleep in the 6th inning...

I really thought that the only way Louisville would lose in the CWS is the way they lost their first game. Lots and lots of runs. Never saw them being held to one run...

Great season though. A lot of fun to watch. Dominguez hit some BOMBS. Gave him a 'hand pound' before the first game and thought I broke a knuckle. Big dude...

Have a close up picture of Cates and yes, I am taller than him.

Tons of fun and UofL being there was icing on the cake...as well as UNC, Rice, ASU, CSF and Miss. St....:thumb:

Two choices:

1) Stay the night in Omaha and get a good nights rest, then make the 11 hour drive East...

2) Or, suck it up and leave around midnight so I could be home in time to watch this game...

After all of that, I fell asleep in the 6th inning...

I really thought that the only way Louisville would lose in the CWS is the way they lost their first game. Lots and lots of runs. Never saw them being held to one run...

Great season though. A lot of fun to watch. Dominguez hit some BOMBS. Gave him a 'hand pound' before the first game and thought I broke a knuckle. Big dude...

Have a close up picture of Cates and yes, I am taller than him.

Tons of fun and UofL being there was icing on the cake...as well as UNC, Rice, ASU, CSF and Miss. St....:thumb:

I expect a call in from you on the show tomorrow... :D

Have to go back to work so as long as 'the man' doesn't keep me down, I'll get with you on a time...

So, how big did the ratings go up after my last appearance?:D

Just give me any 6 minute window from 1:30-2:30 and it's all good.

And you didn't provide much of a ratings boost because you were a surprise guest... :lol:

When you called my cell back the first time we were on the air. I told Pancake to take over while I was getting you to call the show. Total comedy of errors... :lol:
It was quite amusing! Sounded like a 911 call from Jerry Lewis. :D