Somerset's quest for a new coach

Looking good. Went 4 and 2 at the Perdue 7 on 7. T. T. Wooldridge was invited to the Elite QB Camp at Perdue. They won some and lost some at WKU 7 on 7 Saturday. The heat really got to some of the players as there was NO shade or hardly any air stirring. They are going to UK this Saturday. Several guys have gone to Ohio U., Vandy, and other camps this summer as well. I think they will be better than some think. I'm looking forward to this season.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good. Went 4 and 2 at the Perdue 7 on 7. T. T. Wooldridge was invited to the Elite QB Camp at Perdue. They won some and lost some at WKU 7 on 7 Saturday. The heat really got to some of the players as there was NO shade or hardly any air stirring. They are going to UK this Saturday. Several guys have gone to Ohio U., Vandy, and other camps this summer as well. I think they will be better than some think. I'm looking forward to this season.

Good Report!:thumb: We don't have to play you this year so I hope you run the table!

Kemosabbee, He may have told you all that story when he was working at SWHS. He did not star or even play QB at SHS, Shannon Neikirk was the QB each of these years. I was around then and Steve was the PA announcer back in the day.

I don't think Coach Sharpe told anyone he was the star at quarterback. I think people need to get facts straight before posting on here.

I'm sorry. You must be mistaken. Steve Sharpe NEVER played high school football. He was the PA announcer. Shannon Neikirk was the QB in 80, 81 and 82, when Sharpe was in school at Somerset. Sharpe was in the announcing booth. Ask anyone who was around back then.

Coach Sharpe didn't play in High School. But played two years in the little league program. Also, played 4 years of High School Basketball.

I don't think Coach Sharpe told anyone he was the star at quarterback. I think people need to get facts straight before posting on here.

I'm with you on this one SLINK. I can't see Steve telling anyone anything like this. He was equipment manager/trainer for the varsity while I was there while he was finishing up college. By the time I was a senior he had taken over the middle school program. Kemosabee needs to check his facts before making uninformed posts.

If that's the case:

Welcome Back Coach Cobb!

DITTO

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: