Adam Dunn trade rumors (I'm publicly stating I do not want him traded_

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the top 10, but 10 that were better....(Dunn comes in at 141)

1. Nick Swisher (166)

2. Alfonso Soriano (168)

3. Derrick Jeter (201)

4. Miguel Tejada (175)

5. Chase Utley (201)

6. Michael Young (182)

7. Troy Glaus (171)

8. Michael Cuddyer (187)

9. Jason Bay (175)

10. Veron Wells (165)

If you want me to go on I can...

Adjusted just for you HT....

Anyways the point was that like him or not it's goin to leave us with some problems scoring some runs when he is gone.

Will it leave a hole? Yes, but not as big of one as some think IMO. Plus, Votto has been playing some LF in AAA....I don't think that's a coincidence.

Will it leave a hole? Yes, but not as big of one as some think IMO. Plus, Votto has been playing some LF in AAA....I don't think that's a coincidence.

Yeah but I don't think he has ever played it before until these last few weeks. I've said it already if there was a spot for Votto I think he's ready. Are they going to make a spot for him maybe? Who knows.

Only heard the name of saltalamachia ?sp .... I've just heard that Griffey had agreed to it if he was to be traded to ATL.

I could live with that.....Saltalamacchia is a good young C, something this team really needs.

He's 22, has played in 20 games, hitting .309 with a couple HRs and 7 RBIs...Supposed to be solid defensively as well.

If they are going to trade Dunn and Griff I hope they do it now so I can quit holding onto any hope that I have for this season.

Imo the would trade Dunn before Griff. Griffey may be aging and his best years behind him but he still puts people/fans in the stands and the Reds desperately need that. A lot of people go to GABP to see Ken Griffey, jr. play.

Dunn could very well be traded. As for holding on to hope for this season............jmo but none of these moves will salvage this season.