What do the numbers 23, 27, 25, 29, and 26 represent? (In terms of the Reds)

These were the preseason rankings according to:

Yahoo, ESPN, SI, CBS Sportsline, and Fox Sports.

Are we unrealistic?

What do these national sites know that we don't?

Maybe these Reds are playing up to potential and there just flat out not that good?

Once again, someone else brings the Cubs in when it has nothing to do with the topic. Show me where I predicted any type of sucess for this year's Cubs. Show me where I said it last year. You can't. I stand by what I said.

Once again, someone else brings the Cubs in when it has nothing to do with the topic. Show me where I predicted any type of sucess for this year's Cubs. Show me where I said it last year. You can't. I stand by what I said.

Would it have worked better from hssb? Cubs fans for 98 years have been predicting BIG THINGS next year. It's a joke. Just like the franchise. So when you poke fun expect it back...

Would it have worked better from hssb? Cubs fans for 98 years have been predicting BIG THINGS next year. It's a joke. Just like the franchise. So when you poke fun expect it back...

Not this one. Just like I'm sure you wouldn't want to be lumped in as someone who supports a football team of criminals or a college basketball team of troublemakers that don't graduate. Since we're talking history and all....

Not this one. Just like I'm sure you wouldn't want to be lumped in as someone who supports a football team of criminals or a college basketball team of troublemakers that don't graduate. Since we're talking history and all....

I am lumped in there any way you slice it. I'm used to it these days. If you want to take a civil shot expect one back. Guess I forgot the smilie... :jump:

I never took a shot at you directly. NCCalum asked a legitimate question whether or not Reds fans are unrealistic. I answered yes. I also think 80% of the MLB fan base is unrealitic, including Cubs fans, who think their team will make the playoffs.