Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should the Reds trade Dunn for Lidge?

Featured Replies

I still wouldn't have done it. Never said he's washed up, but you have to be in the lead to use him...

  • Replies 366
  • Views 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was all for the trade, if you look back …

 

As was I. 48 for 48 aint too shabby.

I was all for the trade, if you look back …

 

 

I did notice there were a few who were for the trade. However, I still don't believe there's any GM's on here. As for Lidge, I believe once he gained confidence in his slider and wasn't just going to blow eveyone away with the heat, he became a great closer.

I still stand by what I said. Someone to a flier on him and it paid off.

I still stand by what I said. Someone to a flier on him and it paid off.

 

Some were saying it wasn't a flier and that he was still a top tier closer.

I still wouldn't have done it. Never said he's washed up, but you have to be in the lead to use him...

 

They're paying another guy a lot of money that they can only use when they're in the lead.

Some were saying it wasn't a flier and that he was still a top tier closer.

 

:thumb: Turns out he is back to form but who would have guesses that. About as many people that guessed Hamilton would make it back to baseball and be great again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.