Who are the strongest on your team?

who are the heavy lifters on your team?

for newcath, they have 3 lineman that can lift alot.

Eric Wedding- bench 325, sqaut 585, clean 255

Steve Eviston- bench 345, squat 615, clean 225

Jon Keiting- bench 365, squat 585, clean 255

Trimble Co. has worked hard in the weightroom.

Josh Boyd is 6'2 375lb. Sr. that does 360 bench, 605 squat, 290 clean.

Corey Jones 5'11 280 lb. Sr. bench 350, 525 squat, 285 clean

RB David Bird 6'0 200lb. Sr. bench 290, 455 squat, 275 clean

FB Justin Hawkes 5'10 190lb. Sr. bench 280, 475 squat, 275 clean.

Trimble Co. has worked hard in the weightroom.

Josh Boyd is 6'2 375lb. Sr. that does 360 bench, 605 squat, 290 clean.

Corey Jones 5'11 280 lb. Sr. bench 350, 525 squat, 285 clean

RB David Bird 6'0 200lb. Sr. bench 290, 455 squat, 275 clean

FB Justin Hawkes 5'10 190lb. Sr. bench 280, 475 squat, 275 clean.

Boyd runs a 6.4 40, like I said he weighes 375

Jones runs a 5.5

Bird runs a 4.55

Hawkes runs a 4.75

Mason County:

Wylie Brace(6'2"/ 265lbs.) : Bench- 360, Squat - 515, 40 - 5.1

Richie Cox(6'4"/210lbs.) : Bench-355, Squat - 505, 40 - 4.56

Jackson Tolle(6'1"/220lbs.) : Bench- 320, Squat -?, 40 - 4.7

The whole team has been bustin in the weightroom.:ylsuper:

who are the heavy lifters on your team?

for newcath, they have 3 lineman that can lift alot.

Eric Wedding- bench 325, sqaut 585, clean 255

Steve Eviston- bench 345, squat 615, clean 225

Jon Keiting- bench 365, squat 585, clean 255

I want to see this squat technique before I believe those numbers. Our strongest player in college did not squat over 550, going parallel.

I have a hard time believing 615lb on the squat as well. I had a fullback in high school who had tree trunks for legs, squatted 525lbs and was 230lbs himself. That was impressive enough but to throw another 100lbs on the rack that is amazing. The only other person I witnessed squat more was a guy at the gym who was all "roided" out and he did 700lbs and he was a freak on the juice.

Those are pretty impressive bench numbers as well.

Josh Boyd weighes 375 Lbs. and has 2 legs as big as "tree trunks" tall trees at that. He squats 605 lb. parallel and that is with a bigger faster stronger buzzer. 375 lb. boy I mean man is a big person. Josh is not on the juice just alot of very hard work. :ylsuper:

I have a hard time believing 615lb on the squat as well. I had a fullback in high school who had tree trunks for legs, squatted 525lbs and was 230lbs himself. That was impressive enough but to throw another 100lbs on the rack that is amazing. The only other person I witnessed squat more was a guy at the gym who was all "roided" out and he did 700lbs and he was a freak on the juice.

Those are pretty impressive bench numbers as well.

If you have seen this kid, then you would believe the squat. He's 6'0, 270. He is just one of those kids that has natural strength and then add it to working out hard for several months, someone can do it.

The bench numbers are true as well, it just comes from hard work and dedication since January.

I want to see this squat technique before I believe those numbers. Our strongest player in college did not squat over 550, going parallel.

Im with you on that. I in now way shape or form believe those squat numbers to be true. Probably not even close. Like you said, the strongest 3 guys at TMC, 1 did 600, and the other 2 did 585. These guys are some hogs and guarantee that the 3 kids listed in this thread from NCC are no where near as big and strong as them. Heck you know Nick Rice and I think he only did 550 on squat and he was a machine in the weight room. You and I both know that none of these guys for the breds are doing more than him in the weight room.

Don't believe it, but its true and I think these kids should be given dredit for being able to lift what they do

For what's worth I believe it, until someone proves it is wrong. When I played, I squated 500lbs and deadlifted 550lbs, not tooting my own horn, but at that time that was very good, I never lost a weight meet in my weight class. With that being said, I have seen many players do things currently that just wasn't possible when I played. The kids are stronger, faster,and just more athletic. I have seen skinny kids bench 250lbs and you would not have thought they could bench 15lbs. I have seen heavy kids run 4.5 40's. I have personally seen a young man squat 800lbs (parallel) after he graduated from HS.

Josh Boyd weighes 375 Lbs. and has 2 legs as big as "tree trunks" tall trees at that. He squats 605 lb. parallel and that is with a bigger faster stronger buzzer. 375 lb. boy I mean man is a big person. Josh is not on the juice just alot of very hard work. :ylsuper:

Josh is one tough kid! I would hate to line up opposite him.