George Foster

Johnny Bench

Tony Perez

Dave Concepcion

Cesar Geronimo

Don Gullett

Sparky Anderson

:D :D :D :D

The Reds need pitching, I agree. What concerns me is they don't have a guy that will hit .300 this year. Phillips & Hatteberg might hit .280 for the season. I don't care how good your pitching is we need a balance of both.

I would fire Narron Tuesday!! :cool:

Top 10 Reds Needs

This one's a no brainer.

Pete Rose

Ken Griffey

Joe Morgan

George Foster

Johnny Bench

Tony Perez

Dave Concepcion

Cesar Geronimo

Don Gullett

Sparky Anderson

:D :D :D :D

That would work..............and demote our current team to rotating batboy duties.

Everybody's saying they need a good first basemen. I think Hatteberg has done a very good job to this team. He has brought leadership and experience to the club. He is also a great fielder and gives you a solid major league at bat every time he comes to the plate.

Are they ever going to bring up Homer Bailey? How long has he been in the minors?

That has been discussed on many threads but the latest and I do not understand all of it basically sayus that they would haved to pay him more if they brought him up now. Perception is that they will wait untill later. Then they don't have to pay him as much, typical Reds :rolleyes: , they want top quality results for a bargin basement / rummage sale price. :irked: