Morehead State baseball coach fired!

SvFan4life

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jarnagin was the 10th baseball coach in MSU history, and his teams had a 263-387-2 record in his 12 seasons. Prior to taking over the Eagle program, he had spent 10 seasons as baseball coach at Shelby State Community College in Memphis.

http://www.msueagles.com/index.asp?display=body&bodycopyid=6

In case anyone is curious, because I KNOW you are. lol

Southwest Tennessee Community College is a community college operated by the Tennessee Board of Regents in Memphis, Tennessee, USA. It is the result of a 2001 merger between two institutions started by the Regents in the 1960s, the former Shelby State Community College and the former State Technical Institute at Memphis ("STIM").

The merger was an attempt to reduce the overhead of maintaining two separate institutional managements and a recognition of the increasing convergence of academic and technical educations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southwest_Tennessee_Community_College

Would someone ask them to come north and take Narron off the Reds' hands. He is a baseball guy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I believe that they are looking for a "good" coach. :p Maybe if they go throught their first 8 or 10 choices and are still turned down they might give him a call. :D

Its about time. Jarnigan is a very nice man, but I've been saying for years now that its time for a change. I think the message is pretty clear - Brian Hutchinson wants winning programs at MSU and if a coach isn't getting it done, he/she will be sent packing.

Go Eagles!

:thumb:

With the right person in there, Sonny Allen Field could be one the best in the OVC!

I have to agree. It is one of the coolest fields anywhere in my opinion. The problem is that MSU never wins so nowhere ever gets out to see this.

^ Only key win was against UK and that still didn't help the ballclubs confidence. They needed a change and I seen Jarnagin today he looked very depressed and sad but he had to of nown it was coming, for colleges it's all about winning and unless you win you won't last too long. I wonder who they're looking to replace him?