Morehead State baseball coach fired!

SvFan4life

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb:

With the right person in there, Sonny Allen Field could be one the best in the OVC!

Unless there's been massive improvements in the last 3 years, the field, stadium, locker rooms, etc. are in pretty bad shape. It leaks something awful below the stands. There's tree stumps in the bullpen on the first base side. The tarp has holes...the visiting clubhouse has broken windows, an old leather sofa and showers that barely work. Not very becoming of a Division 1 facility if you ask me.

Unless there's been massive improvements in the last 3 years, the field, stadium, locker rooms, etc. are in pretty bad shape. It leaks something awful below the stands. There's tree stumps in the bullpen on the first base side. The tarp has holes...the visiting clubhouse has broken windows, an old leather sofa and showers that barely work. Not very becoming of a Division 1 facility if you ask me.

Sounds to me like a lot of stuff just associated with pride . I would think that the former coaching staff could taken care of a few of those issues with just a little tiny bit of effort from themselves and the players. I was always told growing up that there is no shame in being poor, the real shame is in living dirty.

I'm constantly amazed that people can walk past a pop bottle a thousand times and never offer to bend over and pick it up because it's not my job. Maybe that speaks volumes of why Morehead has not been very successful lately.

Sounds to me like a lot of stuff just associated with pride . I would think that the former coaching staff could taken care of a few of those issues with just a little tiny bit of effort from themselves and the players. I was always told growing up that there is no shame in being poor, the real shame is in living dirty.

I'm constantly amazed that people can walk past a pop bottle a thousand times and never offer to bend over and pick it up because it's not my job. Maybe that speaks volumes of why Morehead has not been very successful lately.

Your observations are so accurate it is scary. "Pride goeth before a fall" is as much accurate in this scenario as it is in any other. Tough to win when you feel and look second rate.

Dead on...