Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky emerges another 5 star player

Featured Replies

Tony Woods is rapidly becoming one of the hottest prospects in the Class of 2008 so it should come as little surprise to followers of the Kentucky Wildcats that the new staff is already hustling in pursuit of the Rome (Ga.) big man.

 

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=2&pr_key=50452

 

Said he's looking forward to meeting Coach G...:ylsuper:

Maybe he can stop in Lexington on his way home from his scheduled visit to UC... :p

  • Author

I'm sure he cant wait for that vist to be over...:p

  • Author
6-11 215 pounds. He's a freaking stick.

 

And what was Stevenson...

I find it a bit funny that they list BCG as the lead recruiter when Woods says they have yet to meet... :lol:

He is a bit thin, but he has very good footwork, and he runs like a deer. Florida seems to be in the lead at this point...

Walter McCarty was quite thin as well. Worked out well enough for him, huh?

6-11 215 pounds. He's a freaking stick.

 

I'll have to see a pic of the guy, that way I'll know what I will look like when I grow another 9 inches. He must be rail thin, I'd hate to hear my mom's opinion since she thinks I'm too thin.

  • Author

Scouts say he will shape out...

Not that bad.

 

Stevenson was listed as 6'9 178 at the Derby Classic

For a kid 6-11 and 215 as a junior, that is not that bad at all. I am sure he will be able to put on more and more weight even before he gets to college.

For a kid 6-11 and 215 as a junior, that is not that bad at all. I am sure he will be able to put on more and more weight even before he gets to college.

 

 

 

Kevin Durant was 6'9 204...Think he did pretty well. 6'11 215 seems fine imo.

Kevin Durant was 6'9 204...Think he did pretty well. 6'11 215 seems fine imo.

 

Durant was also more of a SF, but I agree with what you are saying. 6'11 215 is great is you are athletic with good feet. It all depends on how you use it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.