Campbell Co. Recorder

Dlbdonn

HHS gets more time in the newspaper than anyone, it's not even close. If a kids from Highlasnd farts it will be a story in the post or the enquirer. Why worry about the Campbell Co Recorder or Ft Thomas recorder? LOL:lol:

HHS gets more time in the newspaper than anyone, it's not even close. If a kids from Highlasnd farts it will be a story in the post or the enquirer. Why worry about the Campbell Co Recorder or Ft Thomas recorder? LOL:lol:

This is about as "lacking in reality" as is humanly possible! :rolleyes: :lol:

I agree. I much rather hear about the highschool yacht team in Silver Grove or something about the past legends of Bishop Brossart's football teams.

Heck, a feature layout of Leatherneck in a speedo would be more appealing than all that Highlands stuff...

I agree. I much rather hear about the highschool yacht team in Silver Grove or something about the past legends of Bishop Brossart's football teams.

Heck, a feature layout of Leatherneck in a speedo would be more appealing than all that Highlands stuff...

Okay, that got me chuckling..... and a few people vomiting. You better rethink that one more time. I'd say be careful what you ask for as you just may get it, but that's not going to happen: no way, no how. I'm still laughing. Stop, just stop.

WOW.

Ok, I have no (zero)(dancing bananas, scared faces, crying faces, nada) special features on the computer right now, but if I did I could really express how I feel about this post.

All this talk about lneck in a speedo got me looking on my computer for that old picture of lneck actually wearing a speedo. Problem is it is hard to see the speedo.

On a side note I would like to see what some of our experts could do in photoshop with this once in a lifetime picture of lneck in a speedo.

lneckspeedo.jpg

All this talk about lneck in a speedo got me looking on my computer for that old picture of lneck actually wearing a speedo. Problem is it is hard to see the speedo.
What's funny is that he (in the face) actually looks a lot like someone else, whom many of us might know.

And no, I'm not about to say who that is!:cool:

*No, not me! :p

On a side note I would like to see what some of our experts could do in photoshop with this once in a lifetime picture of lneck in a speedo.

Your lucky he doesn't have access to a computer right now.

But hey, give me a little more credit than that.