Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie's scholarship mania...

Featured Replies

Scout does not have Draymond Green listed as having an offer... Not sure how that works.

He may not now. He had an offer from Tubby, but now he doesnt have an offer anymore unless Tubby offers again. I cant see BCG recruiting Green.

He may not now. He had an offer from Tubby, but now he doesnt have an offer anymore unless Tubby offers again. I cant see BCG recruiting Green.

 

Agreed.

I think there will be a few guys already on the roster playing for a spot in year 1. I will be surprised if there's only 2 spots open even if he inks 3 this year...

I think there will be a few guys already on the roster playing for a spot in year 1. I will be surprised if there's only 2 spots open even if he inks 3 this year...

 

Some names that come to mind:

Ramon Harris

Mike Williams

Michael Porter

Harris

Perry

Coury

Williams

 

All will probably be gone next year.....

Harris

Perry

Coury

Williams

 

All will probably be gone next year.....

 

Who cares about Coury or Perry? They're both walkons.

I think I saw where Coury was awarded a scholarship late last season by Tubby...??? Could be wrong!

  • Author
I think I saw where Coury was awarded a scholarship late last season by Tubby...??? Could be wrong!

 

I think he got a scholarship for the second semester, but I could be wrong.

I think he got a scholarship for the second semester, but I could be wrong.

That is correct. For his academic work in the first semester, he got a scholly for the second since one was open. He will not be on scholarship anymore.

That is correct. For his academic work in the first semester, he got a scholly for the second since one was open. He will not be on scholarship anymore.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.