April 29, 200719 yr Not even close, but if you can't see that there's no point in arguing it..... :thumb: Funny how people see things entirely different. I can distinctly remember during Bogans's Junior season, most people were comparing him to Rhodes because of his inconsistency.
April 29, 200719 yr His assist total should prove otherwise....but why let facts get in the way... Once again, (broken record here), when you play as a team, ala Fitch, Estill, Hayes, Hawkins, your assists will go up. When you play with Rondo, Morris, and Bradley you fall apart. Are you getting my point yet?
April 29, 200719 yr Once again, (broken record here), when you play as a team, ala Fitch, Estill, Hayes, Hawkins, your assists will go up. When you play with Rondo, Morris, and Bradley you fall apart. Are you getting my point yet? But that would mean he had to share the ball with those players....Meaning he wasn't a selfish player. As for your previous post, inconsistent and selfish are in no way related...
April 29, 200719 yr But that would mean he had to share the ball with those players....Meaning he wasn't a selfish player. As for your previous post, inconsistent and selfish are in no way related... I admit, he was unselfish his Senior season. He was a totally different player his senior year. Will you deny the fact that people were ready to run him out of town after his junior season or has that slipped your memory. Crawford still has one year left. I say we wait until after his senior year before making any rash observations about him. As far as him not being a team player. Name me one during the past two seasons who was a team player.
April 29, 200719 yr I admit, he was unselfish his Senior season. He was a totally different player his senior year. Will you deny the fact that people were ready to run him out of town after his junior season or has that slipped your memory. Crawford still has one year left. I say we wait until after his senior year before making any rash observations about him. As far as him not being a team player. Name me one during the past two seasons who was a team player. Ravi Moss
April 29, 200719 yr As I said, its there style of play thats similar...There both strong, about the same size, shoot the ball relatively the same and both are better taking the ball to the hole....We can just agree to disagree...I see alot of similarities in there game....It's okay you don't...:thumb: :thumb: I think you said exactly what I've been trying to say the whole time. It's funny how people let their hatred for a player stand in the way of their judgement, but that's human nature I guess.
April 29, 200719 yr I admit, he was unselfish his Senior season. He was a totally different player his senior year. Will you deny the fact that people were ready to run him out of town after his junior season or has that slipped your memory. Crawford still has one year left. I say we wait until after his senior year before making any rash observations about him. As far as him not being a team player. Name me one during the past two seasons who was a team player. People were upset with him because of his inconsistancy....You're the first I've ever hear mention he was a selfish player at any time during his UK career. You can't combine consistancy and selfishness....They are completely independent of one another.
April 29, 200719 yr I admit, he was unselfish his Senior season. He was a totally different player his senior year. Will you deny the fact that people were ready to run him out of town after his junior season or has that slipped your memory. Crawford still has one year left. I say we wait until after his senior year before making any rash observations about him. As far as him not being a team player. Name me one during the past two seasons who was a team player. Josh Carrier, Orbzut
April 29, 200719 yr Did he even play his senior season? :laugh: You cant even remember if Moss played his senior season, yet you want us to believe you in your claims in you saying you remember Bogans being a very selfish player....:lol: That is just really funny there! There has been only one thing you have been right about in this argument and that is Bogans was very inconsistent his junior year, and well everyone knows that was his worst year here out of the 4. Its just funny though that you want to compare the two when you admit that his junior year was a bad year, yet even in his bad year his numbers were still just about the same as Crawfords in what we are calling Crawfords best year so far. (Even though this still wasn't that good of a year it was just a year of an average type player.) There is just no comparison of the two, and your post saying Crawford is always just as good as Bogans is just something else that gives me a good laugh! Crawford has no Basketball IQ, and he disappears in ANY type of big game, or any game against a good team. He shoots great against the High Points of the world, but never shows up against good teams. So no his numbers wouldn't have been as good as Bogans even if he played with the same guys, however you put Bogans on this team with the same guys he probably has better numbers that Crawford, because Bogans has some basketball IQ and knows how to actually play still when the games are tough...
April 29, 200719 yr People were upset with him because of his inconsistancy....You're the first I've ever hear mention he was a selfish player at any time during his UK career. You can't combine consistancy and selfishness....They are completely independent of one another. Hey I just wanted to thank you for continuing this discussion with Hoopboy, because I wasn't able to get on at all today until now or else I would have been right here with you on this argument! :thumb:
April 30, 200719 yr :thumb: Funny how people see things entirely different. I can distinctly remember during Bogans's Junior season, most people were comparing him to Rhodes because of his inconsistency. It is funny how people see things differently. Some people look at the facts when making a statement, some just throw out opinion without being able to back it up. You also seeme to forget Bogans also played with Tayshaun Prince and Maglore, as well as Fitch and company. Who were the "most people" comparing him to Rhodes??? I can't remember ever hearing Bogans compared to Rhodes.
April 30, 200719 yr Man I saw some new post on here and thought something new had been posted, and people are arguing over whether Bogans and Crawford are comparable.
May 1, 200719 yr :laugh: You cant even remember if Moss played his senior season, yet you want us to believe you in your claims in you saying you remember Bogans being a very selfish player....:lol: That is just really funny there! There has been only one thing you have been right about in this argument and that is Bogans was very inconsistent his junior year, and well everyone knows that was his worst year here out of the 4. Its just funny though that you want to compare the two when you admit that his junior year was a bad year, yet even in his bad year his numbers were still just about the same as Crawfords in what we are calling Crawfords best year so far. (Even though this still wasn't that good of a year it was just a year of an average type player.) There is just no comparison of the two, and your post saying Crawford is always just as good as Bogans is just something else that gives me a good laugh! Crawford has no Basketball IQ, and he disappears in ANY type of big game, or any game against a good team. He shoots great against the High Points of the world, but never shows up against good teams. So no his numbers wouldn't have been as good as Bogans even if he played with the same guys, however you put Bogans on this team with the same guys he probably has better numbers that Crawford, because Bogans has some basketball IQ and knows how to actually play still when the games are tough... I was actually making light of the fact that Moss was unheard of his senior year because of the team's inconsistancy. You obviously didn't get it. And despite any effort you have to say otherwise, Bogans and Crawford are very similiar. Same style of player.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.