Kenny Mayne

UKPat02

Kenny Mayne is far and away the best they have at ESPN...is he doing Sportscenter again? I haven't watched it in a long time...I know he used to do it on occasion.

I agree on Mayne being the best that espn has. Mayne is a good reporter and his dry humor is great, really funnny. I do not agree with a lot of the posters opinion on here about S. Scott. I personally can't him, usually turn the channel when he is on. Imo he is sickining, way too arrogant - "a legend in his own mind" kind of thing.

I agree on Mayne being the best that espn has. Mayne is a good reporter and his dry humor is great, really funnny. I do not agree with a lot of the posters opinion on here about S. Scott. I personally can't him, usually turn the channel when he is on. Imo he is sickining, way too arrogant - "a legend in his own mind" kind of thing.

I'm with you...not real big on Stuart Scott, or Scott Van Pelt for that matter. Kenny Mayne is the man...I started losing interest in SC as soon as he quit being on it. I'm not real fond of their new anchors. I used to love watching the Mayne Event on Countdown...that was always the best part of the show...I distinctly remember a couple of great ones...

1. He did a clip on the Burger King being the NFL ROY

2. He did a clip on QB's who are addicted to licking their fingers

Classic!

"It's not Iffey if it's Griffey"

I always liked how he called football penalties "cheating." Technically he is right. Funny stuff.

"I am king of the diamond! Let there be an abundant clubhouse feast! Bring me the finest meats and cheeses in all the land!"

I agree some others not a big Stuart Scott guy. I always liked Sportscenter when Rich Eisen and Keny Mayne were on. I like the addition of Fred Hickman a couple of years ago. I always thought he was too talented to be languishing on CNN.

Kenny and Craig Kilborn would do sportscenter together a while back and I thought they were a great duo.

The best duo had to be Dan Patrick and Kieth Oberman...

Agreed. The "Big Show" was the best, and Keith comes on Dan's radio show every day at 2pm. Its great. It is great to Maybe back on SC too. He's the best they have now easily.