April 20, 200719 yr It was just reported on the CBS LOCAL NEWS OUT OF COLUMBUS Oden is going and will sign with an agent Cook and Conely will put their names in the draft BUT WILL NOT SIGN WITH ANY AGENT.
April 20, 200719 yr They are all gone... I didn't think Cook or Conley were signing with an agent.....
April 20, 200719 yr I didn't think Cook or Conley were signing with an agent..... At this point that's correct. I've been told none will be back. I'm buying that...
April 20, 200719 yr So, will OSU be down next year or do they have a strong class coming in again? They have a strong class coming in. But as far as Cook and Conley go, although neither are hiring agents, both will be drafted IMO. Conley for sure, Cook, probably 2nd round.
April 20, 200719 yr Oden yes. Conley I do not think is lotto... If you play around with ESPN's Mock Draft scenario thing, you will find they have Conley going as high as 4th.
April 20, 200719 yr D-League for Cook Agree... definately has the potential to be a better player... If he stayed a few more years his stock would rise COming out now is a mistake.
April 20, 200719 yr Overall the next two classes are said to be as good as this one that is leaving. 08 is...
April 24, 200719 yr Both will be lottery picks. It is a better move for Colley Jr. because his stock will only drop after this year, don't make the same mistake Joakim Noah made and wait a year for your stock to go down.
April 24, 200719 yr I'm hearing rumblings that Butler might declare as well.. He definitely needs to stay put.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.