Mercer County State Ring Pictures

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are the best looking rings that any AAAA team has ever got for winning AA. (LOL!!! Just kidding; no harm intended)

Very nice rings though.

Mercer County should have been AAA but the powers that be let them play AA so.....Great looking rings, and sorry to my Red Devil friends:devil:

I will be monumentally glad when the new season starts to quit hearing all of this whining about the AA/AAA/AAA issue.

Congrat on the rings. They look great...and I love the tie in to the movie.

I've seen zero whining. Some times the truth hurts?

The KHSAA allowed it to be what it is...Its obvious that Mercer County had a great Football team as well as Russell. The AA State Championship could have been won by either of these teams given a play here or there, it wasn't a blow out. Russell made AA football and NEKY proud!!

Mercer County should be proud and the "rings" look good.

There should be 5A on the opposite side of that ring. Is that the level they will be playing next season?

You have intelligence just oozing out of you dont you?! Wow..impressed, really!! Yes, next season, as in the 2007 season. In that case, you need to tell Trinity they should have put 6A on theirs, since that's what they'll be NEXT YEAR and CovCath to have 5A put on theirs, since that's where they'll be, as well, NEXT YEAR.

While we're at, you need to point out that if LaRue Co, Western, etc. had won it, that they should have had 4A put on theirs, b/c that's where they'll be NEXT YEAR, and that if 3/4 of the rest of the 2A teams this year had won it, then they'd need 3A put on theirs, since that's where they'll be NEXT YEAR!!!

That might be the most uneducated statement that I have ever read on this site. Congrats! "Tell him what he's won Bob"!!! (Just so we're clear, to any of those that I mentioned, Im not being the least bit serious when I made the remarks I made, just trying to point out what how RIDICULOUS the afore-mentioned statement was :thumb: )