Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The new Ohio State T-shirt

Featured Replies

Well thats just awesome. Where do you get that shirt at do you have a link. I think its great and funny.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Well thats just awesome. Where do you get that shirt at do you have a link. I think its great and funny.

 

A friend emailed the pic to me. Someone else sent it to him. He's trying to track down where to get one.

Nice shirt. Although lately you could replace OSU with UK lol.

 

Don't encourage them!:sssh:

Well thats just awesome. Where do you get that shirt at do you have a link. I think its great and funny.

 

I would imagine someone photoshoped that shirt. You could go to any sporting good store that screen prints jerseys and have them make you one I would think. Should cost less than 20 bucks.

If that shirt is real and I can buy it consider it bought I love it so much haha. I live around a bunch of Columbus people and I would have so much fun lol.

I would imagine someone photoshoped that shirt. You could go to any sporting good store that screen prints jerseys and have them make you one I would think. Should cost less than 20 bucks.

I just think its very:lol:

As a Buckeye football fan it brought back some bad flashbacks but I did have to laugh.:lol:

I echo Cvillecat, but at least they made it to the title game in Football and Basketball.

BTW the Bucks are the only school to win all three major sports conference titles. (M&W Basketball, Football)

That is very funny!

 

Yea!.......Rah!.......We're Number 2...................Again!

I need to buy that shirt for my mother and for one of my friends.

I echo Cvillecat, but at least they made it to the title game in Football and Basketball.

BTW the Bucks are the only school to win all three major sports conference titles. (M&W Basketball, Football)

They don't burn couches in Columbus for Big 11 titles...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.