Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Clyde on Rome is Burning Thurs.

Featured Replies

I caught the end of Rome's show today and it said that Coach Gillispie will be the guest tomorrow. Doesn't he have a press conference at UK tomorrow also?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I caught the end of Rome's show today and it said that Coach Gillispie will be the guest tomorrow. Doesn't he have a press conference at UK tomorrow also?

 

I'm guessing it will be a tele-conference type deal. Rome often has interviews like that.

I'm guessing it will be a tele-conference type deal. Rome often has interviews like that.

:thumb: It will...

Are you telling me he doesnt sell cars for a living? I surely could not tell that he was a sports caster.

What time is Romes' show on so I can set my DVR. Thanks.

  • Author
What time is Romes' show on so I can set my DVR. Thanks.

 

4:30pm Eastern 1:30pm on the west coast:D

Rome will no doubt ask 'HillBilly Gillispie' some "burning" questions. I hope he's ready & if he handles himself half as good as he did at the UK PC, he will do just fine.

4:30pm Eastern 1:30pm on the west coast:D

 

Thanks!!!

Rome is so over-rated...IMO

GOOOOOO Billy!!! He loves Kentucky and I LOVE IT!!!

"When you have as many resources & as much passion as they have in this state"..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.