Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Clyde on Rome is Burning Thurs.

Featured Replies

That is the impact that the UK fan base has on UK coaches. I think they might be more successful if everyone just enjoyed the team for what they are. Kids playing a game. Success has always been here and it will be for a long time to come. Some years more than others.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never had a problem with relating to Tubby. Not sure why you feel Gillespie will be able to relate to the fans more than Tubby unless it is race reasons.

 

Not trying to bring any race issue whatsoever but just never felt that I could not relate to Tubby.

 

 

Because it was clear that Tubby wasn't a good speaker. He didn't know how to say things, or at least tell the fans what they wanted to hear. He was often times dry and confusing in the things he would say. Tubby would more less beat around the bush.

 

On the otherhand, Gillespie is the type who will straight shoot you and tell you exactly how it is, and exactly the way its going to be, and that is what UK fans want. Tubby would always say, this could be porrible, or maybe we can do this, ...Gillespie says we are going to do this. Big difference, and the main difference is their personalities. So no, no race issues at all, just character issues. :thumb:

 

 

 

If you could have heard the interview and not been insulted (by being a UK fan) then I do not know what to say. He was taking blatent stabs at us (Kentucky fans) pretty much just being back woods rednecks who were all racist and thats why we didn't always see Tubby's side of things. This statement honestly hurt me knowing he was being false and giving false perceptions of the fan base on live television. You can defend all you want, but I will not.

I can't watch this because I am at school, but if it is that famous video of Rome getting smacked off his chair, then I can't wait till I get home.:D

 

 

 

SWEET!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.