Billy Clyde on Rome is Burning Thurs.

AverageJoesGym

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing and hearing Billy G speak, I just want to congratulate the UK faithful. You are getting a first class coach and i hate to say this, but I hope he brings you all the success in the world that you wish for and gets you back up to your standards.

How about the woman reporter on Rome's show that just commented on UK fans, and said just wait till some guy named Billy Joe Jim Bob from Jenkins calls in on the coaches show. Now why won't she get blasted for sterotyping?

Someone find that guys email address. He deserves to be emailed. Imus is blasted for saying something "racist," but then these people moan and whine about Kentucky fans being racist. This is really, really making me mad.

Are we allowed talking about this topic? (Whether or whether not someone is racist?)

How about the woman reporter on Rome's show that just commented on UK fans, and said just wait till some guy named Billy Joe Jim Bob from Jenkins calls in on the coaches show. Now why won't she get blasted for sterotyping?

I think it was "Billy Joe Bob Jenkins from Hazard" who called.