Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Clyde on Rome is Burning Thurs.

Featured Replies

"I only know one way to do it & that is to work as hard as you can"

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has to be a serial killer or something. Everything is just too perfect.

Pretty boring and safe.

Boring??? What did you expect him to say???

After seeing and hearing Billy G speak, I just want to congratulate the UK faithful. You are getting a first class coach and i hate to say this, but I hope he brings you all the success in the world that you wish for and gets you back up to your standards.

How about the woman reporter on Rome's show that just commented on UK fans, and said just wait till some guy named Billy Joe Jim Bob from Jenkins calls in on the coaches show. Now why won't she get blasted for sterotyping?

Who was the guy sitting next to her? I thought he was awful.

Someone find that guys email address. He deserves to be emailed. Imus is blasted for saying something "racist," but then these people moan and whine about Kentucky fans being racist - we aren't. This is really, really making me mad.

Someone find that guys email address. He deserves to be emailed. Imus is blasted for saying something "racist," but then these people moan and whine about Kentucky fans being racist. This is really, really making me mad.

 

Are we allowed talking about this topic? (Whether or whether not someone is racist?)

I didn't say anyone was racist. I said we "aren't racist," but being blasted like we are. That's how I meant it, atleast.

I didn't say anyone was racist. I said we "aren't racist," but being blasted like we are. That's how I meant it, atleast.

 

No worries man, it's cool.

I just watched it from the DVR. If he can walk the walk as good as he talks the talk.Watch Out.:creepy:

How about the woman reporter on Rome's show that just commented on UK fans, and said just wait till some guy named Billy Joe Jim Bob from Jenkins calls in on the coaches show. Now why won't she get blasted for sterotyping?

 

I think it was "Billy Joe Bob Jenkins from Hazard" who called.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.